Part 2

(This is a threesome scene. If that's not your vibe, don't read.) 

When you, Daphne, and Theo walk into your dorm, Theo walks up to you, a seductive grin on his face, and kisses you. You turn around so that he is behind you, kissing your neck, and you smirk at Daphne inviting her to come over. She walks up to you and presses her lips to yours, as Theo's hands slide under your shirt. Goosebumps trail your skin as his fingers gentle glide across your stomach. 

"I don't know how I got this fucking lucky to be with the both of you, but I'm not complaining," Theo whispers as he grins up at Daphne. Daphne kisses him over your shoulder as you make you make your way to the bed. 

Daphne lays down on the bed, and you climb on top of her, kissing her neck down to her stomach. You slide her shirt up over her head as Theo comes up beside you and starts kissing her chest. Theo's mouth is on Daphne's as you slide your hand under her back and unclip her bra. She moans as you take one her boobs in your mouth, and Theo takes the other. You grin up at him, and he kisses you over her chest before going back to teasing her nipples. 

You kiss your way down Daphne's stomach until you are at Daphne's pants line and start slowly sliding her pants down her hips, watching her face the entire time to make sure she's comfortable. Theo moves himself behind you and unclips your bra  before he starts working your pants off as well. 

You rub Daphne's pussy with your fingers over her panties as Theo positions himself under you so that your straddling his face. You moan as his fingers slide your panties to the side, and he starts rubbing your clit through your wetness. 

You slide Daphne's panties off of her and bring your mouth to her pussy. She arches her back as your tongue runs from the bottom of her slit to the top. You spread her open and begin massaging her clit with your tongue as Theo slides your own panties off of you. He wraps his arms around your thighs and pulls you down to his  mouth. You groan feeling his tongue move between your slit before landing on your clit, slowly massaging you towards an orgasm. You feel Theo slide two fingers in you, and you move to do the same to Daphne. 

"Fuck," Daphne whimpers, as you fuck her in the same way you'd done the night before. Theo works you harder, and you have to stop licking Daphne for a minute as the pleasure starts to overwhelm you. 

"Oh my god," you say against her, as Theo pushing you towards an orgasm. You shove your fingers back in her but stop again, moaning as you cum. 

Theo climbs out from under you and joins you between Daphne's legs. "Wait. Oh, shit," Daphne moans as Theo slides his fingers into Daphn, and you both take turns eating her out. "Oh, I'm cumming," she barely gets out as her body tightens under you. "You both between my legs is hot as fuck. I can't take it."

She sits up, and we both turn our attention to Theo. She pushes his shirt over his head, as you start working his pants off. 

"Fuck," he groans, as you and Daphne kiss each other before both going to work sucking on his dick. You stroke it before Daphne takes it in her mouth, and you run your tongue down his stomach. When Daphne pulls her mouth off of it, you take it in your own mouth, massaging his shaft with your hand as your play with his tip with your tongue. 

"I need to be inside of one of you," Theo begs, as you pull his dick out of your mouth. Theo lays down on the bed, and Daphne signals for you to ride him, as she straddles his face. You position yourself over his dick and slide it into you. You both groan as your tightness swallows him. As you ride him, you watch him slide multiple fingers into Daphne and begin finger fucking her. She leans over and makes out with you aggressively, both of you moaning as the pleasure builds up again. 

"You pull yourself off of Theo before either of you can finish, and Daphne gets off of his face. His flips Daphne over and moves himself behind her, sliding his dick in her from behind. She moans, as he starts thrusting in her aggressively. 

She starts to tug your body towards her, and you spread your legs open so that she can lick you while he fucks her. She slides her fingers into you and begins licking your clit, moaning every so often as Theo's dick hits her g-spot. 

As Daphne removes her fingers and wraps her arms around your thighs, she begins licking you fervently. The vibrations from her moans send tingles through you as Theo pushes her to her climax. 

"Oh, fuck, Theo" she yells as you can see the orgasm cover her face. He slowly slides back out of her and turns to you, as she pants heavily. He switches places with her between your legs, and you groan as he slides his dick in your again. Daphne moves to making out with you and playing with your boobs, the taste of your cum still on her mouth. 

Theo fucks you hard, and you can feel another orgasm working up in you. As your pussy tightens around him as you hit your second climax, Theo groans, and you feel him cum inside of you. He collapses down on top of you breathing heavily. 

"That was the best fucking sex I've ever had in my life," he breaths against your neck. You grin over at Daphne, and she smirks, knowing we had just done that. "How about I help you two get cleaned off in the shower, and we snuggle in bed and watch a movie?" 

"Fuck yes," Daphne says, as Theo climbs off of you. Daphne moves over to you wrapping you in her arms and kisses you deeply. You smile up at her, and you can feel a blush creep up your cheeks as she calls you beautiful. 

"You're both beautiful, more beautiful than any other woman in this school." Now Daphne is blushing as well as we both follow Theo to the bathroom.