Part 8 Scene 1

Mattheo wraps his arms around your waist pulling you into him as you make out with him aggressively. He moves his mouth to your neck, leaning you against the stone wall behind you. 

"I'm addicted to kissing you," he breaths against your neck. "I don't know how you expect me to just stop doing it."

"I'm sure you'll find some other unsuspecting woman to win over by telling her she's repulsive," you tease as he moves his hand up your shirt. 

"She'll never be as repulsive as you," he taunts back, sticking his tongue in your mouth before you can respond. He grabs your ass and picks you up, carrying you over to a stone bench that is out of view if someone were to walk up the stairs. 

The two of you straddle the bench and face each other. "You're so fucking beautiful. I know we love to torture each other, but your face floods my thoughts daily. I'm glad we had this time together even if it was short-lived," he tells you, his hand on your cheek. You meet his eyes, and your heart starts racing. You felt like crying. "Hey, don't look at me like that. Everything is going to be fine no matter how it turns out. We're still going to be friends regardless."

"I know. I just feel like I've unintentionally hurt all of you," you reply, as he pulls you close to him, your legs now straddling over his. 

"We knew this was to make Enzo jealous. We knew what we were getting into. We know how you feel about him. This is not your fault. Sometimes feelings happen unexpectedly, and there's not a lot you can do about it," he kisses you before continuing, his brown eyes nearly melting you on the spot. "Am I sad to see you run into someone's arms that I know is going to break your heart? Absolutely. Do I hope when all is said and done, you're running back to us? Fuck yes. But you're never going to move on until you see him for what he is, and we'd all rather have all of your attention, not part of it." 

You didn't know how to feel. You knew a part of you had fallen for them too, but there was an even bigger part of you that wanted to be with Enzo. You'd waited years for him. 

"Let's stop stressing about it. You'll make the right decision in the end, and until then we'll keep helping you piss Enzo off when we need to," he says, seeing the stress on your face. You nod your head, looking down, and he pulls your chin up to look at him. He presses his lips against yours, and you wrap your arms around his neck. 

Mattheo's mouth moves to your chest, as he slides your shirt over your head. He pulls your breasts out of your bra, leaving it on in case you two have to get dressed in a hurry. He kisses your chest, taking your boobs in his mouth, as you run your hands under his shirt, pushing it up and over his head. 

He lays you back on the bench you're sitting on, and the coldness of the stone sends chills through your body. The warmth of his tongue working its way down your body counteracts the cold, as he moves to kissing your inner thighs. He pushes your skirt up, leaving it on and moves his mouth to your pussy. He takes no time in sliding your panties to the side and running his tongue along your clit before licking up your wetness. The more he massages your pussy, the louder your moans grow. 

"Fuck. Mattheo I need you inside of me," you say sitting up to unbuckle his pants. You pull his dick out, choosing to leave his pants on in case someone walked up. You stroke his dick before getting off the bench and onto your knees. He moves to face you as you take his dick in your mouth and begin sucking him. You taste the precum as he spills over in your mouth, and you continue to run your hand up and down his shaft. 

After a few minutes, he pulls you up. You lay him back on the bench and straddling him. You slide his dick into you, and he groans as you begin to ride him, picking up speed as his hands move to your hips. You fuck him like this for a few minutes before he stops you and pulls you up. You lean up against one of the stone pillars as he comes up behind you. He slides his dick back into your pussy, and you support yourself as he begins to thrust into you from behind. 

Instantly the change in position sends pleasure throughout your body. "Shit, you feel so fucking good," Mattheo groans, as he fucks you hard. He moves his hand to your clit and begins to massage it with his fingers. Within seconds, he's pushing you over the edge, and you orgasm, your pussy wall tightening around his dick. 

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum," he says before you can feel him cum inside of you. He thrust in you one more time, pushing what's left of him out, and you hold the wall for support, your legs shaky from your own orgasm. 

Mattheo wraps his arms around your body and turns you to face him. He kisses you deeply, not caring that anyone could walk up into the Astronomy Tower and catch the two of you half naked. 

You finally stop to sort your clothes out, and once your both dressed, he wraps you in his arms again not wanting to let you go. 

"Promise me if he treats you like shit, you'll leave him," Mattheo says in your ear, him holding you close to his chest. 

"Mattheo."

"Promise me. Don't accept less them you deserve because your too blinded to see him for what he is. The minute you start questioning things or feeling like what he is doing isn't how it should be-- even more importantly, the minute he starts gaslighting you into thinking you are the problem, you leave him and come find us. Do not let him wreck you before you finally get out," Mattheo looks you in the eyes seriously, and all you can do is nod in response. If they were this afraid of what Enzo could do to you emotionally, maybe you should be too.