Part 8 Scene 2

When you walk into Enzo's room, he's laying on his bed watching TV. He flips it off and walks over to you, taking you in his arms. 

"I can't believe I finally managed to get you to come to my dorm," he says, smiling down at you. 

"I told you once you were single, I'm yours," you reply, taking your jacket off and sitting it on a nearby chair. 

He takes no time in kissing you, and butterflies race through your stomach as his hands move down your body. "You're really fucking beautiful. I'm sorry it took me so long to come around," he says, his eyes meeting yours. 

"It's not okay, but I'll get over it," you tease. 

"Well, let me make it up to you," he replies, as he moves from kissing your lips to kissing your neck. You can feel yourself getting wet even after fucking Mattheo earlier that day. 

"All right, I guess I've rejected you long enough," you reply, a playful smirk on your face. He instantly picks you up and carries you to the bed. 

His mouth is back on yours before moving to your neck. He slides your shirt up your stomach and begins trailing kisses up your stomach to your chest as he slowly slides your shirt over your head. He reaches under your back and unclips your bra, tossing it to the side, his eyes now on your chest. 

"Fuck, you're so hot," he says, kissing your mouth before moving back to your chest. He takes one of your boobs in his mouth, biting on your nipple playfully before kissing back down your stomach. You move to flip him over, and he lets you. You pull his shirt over his head and immediately move to his stomach, kissing down to the waistband of his pants. You grin up at him mischievously as you unbutton his pants and slide them off. 

You massage your hand up and down his dick before taking it in your mouth. "Oh fuck," he groans as you suck him aggressively. As you begin to feel him twitch in your mouth, he pulls you off of him. "I need to fuck you," he begs, already working your pants and underwear off. 

He moves between your legs, and you can feel his dick against your pussy.  But before he can slide it in you, his dorm door opens. 

"What the fuck?" Astoria yells, as she takes in Enzo and you naked on the bed. 

"Shit, Astoria," Enzo climbs off of you, and instantly, your stomach sinks. You start grabbing your clothes off of the floor and sliding them back on. 

"You said you broke up with her, Enzo," you say, a mix of anger and pain in your voice. 

"Glad to know he lies to you as much as he does to me," she spits, her arms crossed. 

"Wait. You know that is what I meant when I texted you, Astoria," Enzo fights back.

"You said we needed to talk. You didn't insinuate anything," she bites back. You grab your jacket and start walking out the door, tears already starting to fall down your face. 

"Wait, YN. Don't leave," Enzo calls after you. "What the fuck? Why would you just walk in here. You knew we were as good as done. Now you've ruined everything,"  you hear him say to Astoria. You flinch for her, knowing as much as you hate her, it's not her fault he didn't make it clear to her.  You wipe the tears from your cheek and walk back to your dorm, emotionally defeated already. 

(Head back over to Tik Tok to finish this part out and chat with me in the comments)