Part 15

You pull Draco into your dorm and turn to look at him. Your eyes are  immediately drawn to his bloody and bruised knuckles. 

"Shit, Draco. You're hurt," you say, pulling him to your bathroom. 

"I'm fine. It'll heal," he answers, watching you in amusement as you pull ointment and bandages out of your medicine cupboard. 

"You don't want it to get infected. Thank you for that, by the way." He just barely flinches as you dab at the wound on his hand and wrap it up. 

"No man is going to call a woman a whore on my watch, especially one who cheats on every woman he dates." Draco admires the wrapping on his hand, and then smiles at you warmly. "So be honest. How are you holding up really?"

You can feel yourself wanting to cry for the third time that day, but you push it down. Clearly, that doesn't fool Draco, though, as he puts his hand on your cheek. "It's okay to mourn the man you wish he'd been." The minute the words leave his mouth, tears start falling down your cheeks. 

Draco pulls you to the bed and wraps you in his arms, allowing you to cry on him. "I'm sorry. I feel so stupid for still being sad over him."

"Don't apologize for being human. You learned the hard way what kind of man he is, and that's not easy to deal with." Draco strokes your face, wiping the tears away. "You're beautiful when you cry."

Immediately you can feel the blush rise to your cheeks, and Draco smiles down at you knowingly. You look up, wanting nothing more than to kiss him in that moment. 

"We don't have to do anything. I know you're still having a hard time. Although I have no problem being the rebound sex if that's what you need right now," he laughs, causing you to grin. 

"I think I could definitely use some no strings attached rebound sex right now," you say. He grins slyly and brings his lips to yours, and you lose yourself in the feeling of kissing someone else for the first time since leaving Enzo. You couldn't help but think about the trio waiting for you to be ready for them, but you knew immediately they'd understand.

You deepen the kiss and move yourself so that you're on top of him, kissing down his neck to his chest. You take no time in pushing his shirt off and moving your lips down his abs. You hear Draco suck in a breath when your hand finds his bulge, and you rub him before unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down. 

You take his dick in your hand and begin stroking it. Draco groans when you finally put his entire dick in your mouth and begin sucking it, his precum spilling over into your mouth. "Fuck," you hear him say, as you work him with your mouth and hands before finally sitting up and going to remove your own shirt.

"Hey, slow down," Draco says, making you pause in confusion. "Let me take care of you. I'm getting the feeling Enzo wasn't doing that well." Draco moves you so that you're the one laying on the bed, and he hovers over you, kissing you gently before he moves to slowly kissing your neck. 

You think about how rushed sex had been with Enzo, the way you'd been the one to put in all the effort. He acted like getting you off was a chore, and most nights would just go to sleep not thinking about how you felt. You'd forgotten what it was like to have someone care about your feelings. 

As Draco slides your shirt over your head and unclips your bra, you can feel a feralness build up in you that you haven't had in a long time. You moan as he takes your boob in his mouth, sucking it before nibbling on your nipple gently. He kisses his way down your stomach, and you can feel how wet you're getting as he slides your pants and panties off. 

He spreads your legs, and just seeing his head between your legs makes you want to orgasm on the spot. You moan as he slides his fingers through your wetness before he brings his mouth to your pussy and takes his time to build up the pleasure in you. When his tongue moves to your clit, you have to bite back a scream, having forgotten how good it feels to have someone only focus on pleasuring you. Draco slides his fingers into your pussy and moves them in and out, still massaging your clit with his tongue. After only a few minutes, you moan as you lose yourself in your orgasm. 

"Fuck," I forgot how good you are at that, you say as he brings his mouth back to yours. 

"Well, that dumbass probably made you forget how good it feels to have anyone do that to you." You can't help but grin and nod your head, as Draco positions himself between you legs on the bed. "Are you sure your comfortable?" He says before doing anything.

"Yes, if you don't fuck me right now, I might actually die," you reply, causing him to laugh.

"Well, someone is a bit dramatic," he grins, kissing you again. You arch your back as he slides his dick into you, and begins to thrust, moving rhythmically with your body. 

Both of you groan as he speeds up his movements, pushing himself deeper inside of you. You can already feel another orgasm working its way up, as you flip him over and climb on top of him, sliding his dick back inside of you. 

Draco admires your body, and his hands find your chest as you begin to ride him. He moves his hands to your waist helping to guide you over his dick. You can tell you've found the right rhythm when he begins groaning uncontrollably. "Fuck you're going to make me cum," he moans, pleasure clear on his face. 

"That's the goal," you breathe, the orgasm building up in you as well. You move your body against him a few more times before you can feel yourself tighten up around him, releasing again. Draco groans loudly feeling your tightening, and within seconds, you can feel him cum inside of you. You collapse on top of him, and he wraps you in his arms, kissing you deeply. 

"That's the best fuck I've had in months," you say, knowing it was the truth. 

"Well I'm glad I could be of service," he smirks, wrapping the two of you in your blankets and snuggling you close to him. 

"So you, Daphne, Mattheo, and Theo, that's more than friends who fuck, isn't it?" Draco asks curiously, his fingers absentmindedly rubbing your shoulders. 

"I think so. We haven't actually fucked since before Enzo, but I know they want me for more than that. They were pretty heartbroken over me getting with him," you reply, thinking about the three of them again.

Draco is silent for a moment before finally responding. "If you want my advice, I'd go for it with them and stop waisting time being sad over a dumbass that isn't sad over you. I've seen the way they look at you and the misery on their face watching you with Enzo.  I pay attention. Those three are crazy about you."

"Really?" you ask, surprised by his approval.

"The way you've made Riddle fold is actually impressive." You grin thinking about how much you two love to torment each other and your first time in the broom closet. 

"Yeah, you're right. Of course, you're right."

"Doll, I'm always right," he says, finally letting you go so the two of you can clean up. 

(Head back to TikTok to finish this part out and chat with me in the comments)