Part 5

(Poly scene with two guys and two girls. Don't read this part if that's not your thing)

When Mattheo, Theo, and Daphne walk into your room, you find yourself more excited than nervous. You needed the stress relief after the conversation with Enzo, and you knew now was the perfect time to get it. 

Mattheo surprises everyone when he immediately walks up to you and kisses you as if you'd been doing it forever. "Hm, I think someone liked kissing me a little too much earlier,' you tease wrapping your arms around his neck, as he grabs your waist.

"You're actually repulsive. I just thought I'd make you feel good," he taunts back. You shove him away, and he throws you over his shoulder and carries you to the bed, you laughing the entire way. 

"Is this a sight you ever thought you'd see?" Daphne asks Theo, as she watches you and Mattheo with interest.

"That must have been some fuck session in that broom closet," he replies, watching the two of you as well. 

"Are you two going to stand there talking about us or get your asses over here?" Mattheo presses, looking back at them with his eyebrow raised. Theo and Daphne walk over to the bed, and you open your arms to Daphne. She climbs on top of you, and immediately her tongue is in your mouth. She kisses you like you haven't seen each other in days, and you forget the boys are in the room all together as you pull her body into yours. 

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Mattheo look at Theo in shock as Daphne moves her mouth to your neck. The boys watch as she slides your shirt over your head and unfastens your bra, taking one of your boobs in her mouth. "Are you two going to just sit there watching us, or are you going to make yourself useful?" she says between kisses. 

"I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying watching" Mattheo replies, lust on his face. Daphne gets off of you and turns to Mattheo, as Theo moves in to take her place. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him deeply. 

"You are gorgeous and deserve the world," he murmurs in your ear, as he kisses your neck. "You deserve to be with someone that will always remind you of that." Butterflies race in your stomach as he makes his way down your chest to your sweatpants. 

He slides your sweatpants and panties off with ease and starts kissing up your inner thigh. You look over at Daphne, and Mattheo has her lying on the bed beside you, her shirt and bra off and on the floor.  He pulls her pants off and is in between her legs as quickly as Theo is on you. You lean over and kiss her, as Mattheo and Theo go to work on your pussies. 

Your moans fill the room, as Theo's tongue finds your clit, and he begins massaging it aggressively. He looks over at Mattheo, and they smirk at each other before switching places. 

"Oh, shit," you say, as Mattheo's mouth is now on your pussy taking over where Theo left off. He slides his fingers into you and begins finger fucking you as Theo does the same to Daphne. Mattheo slides his fingers out of you and works his way back up your body, kissing you aggressively. You pull his shirt over his head and look over at Daphne raising your eyebrow. Daphne joins you on Mattheo, and you both begin working his pants down. Daphne grabs his dick and begins sucking on it. You kiss her and begin licking up his shaft, as you suck his tip. 

"Oh, fuck," he groans, his hand now on your head. You sit up allowing Daphne to keep working on Mattheo, as you turn to Theo who is watching the three of you with a lust-filled smirk on his face. 

You take no time in pulling Theo's clothes off, and you straddle his face while turning to his dick. As he begins eating you out again, you take his dick in your mouth as far as you can before gagging. You suck him hard, and you can feel his groans against your pussy.