Part 7 Scene 2

Enzo moves his hand to your leg, and you immediately feel your heart rate speed up. 

"What are you doing?" you whisper. 

"Distracting you," he taunts, as he slowly slides his hand up your bare leg and under your skirt. You straighten your back in your seat and contort your face to one that doesn't show what's happening under the desk. 

Enzo's hand slides up your skirt to your inner thigh, and instantly you can feel yourself getting wet. His pinky grazes your panties, and he smirks over at you.

"Someone is horny," he says quietly, as he feels your wetness through your panties. 

"Hm, I wonder why," you push back, your legs spreading a bit. Enzo pushes his hand against your panties moving his finger between your slit as he rubs you, soaking the fabric through even more. He smiles as the pleasure starts to show on your face. He pushes his hand under your panties, and immediately you know his hand is covered in your stickiness. 

"Shit. You're going to get us in trouble," you breathe, as he starts rubbing your clit. He removes his hand for a second before sliding it down the top of your panties to give him easier access. 

"You better be quiet then," he murmurs, a smirk still on his face. He massages your clit with expert precision, and before you can control it, you can feel an orgasm working its way up. This was not the place for this. 

"Fuck, stop. You're going to make me--"

"That's the goal, love," he replies, moving his fingers more aggressively. You fight back a moan as he pushes you over the edge, and you squeeze your legs around his hand. As Enzo removes his hand from your pussy, you breathe heavily and open your book trying to make it look like he didn't just give you an orgasm in the middle of potions class while your dad is standing at the front teaching it. 

"I can't wait until I'm doing that to you with my tongue... on a bed," he whispers, sending a shiver down your body.

"You are something else," you reply, trying to compose yourself. 

"And you love it." He replies confidently, leaning back in his seat as though he didn't just have his hand under your skirt. 

"Maybe I do." 

(Head back over to tiktok (riddlechronicles) to finish this part out. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it!)