Part 6

When you walk into your room, you throw your jacket onto a nearby table and go collapse on the bed. Theo walks over to you, a playful smirk on his face. He climbs on top of you and kisses you, his face still cold from the outside air.

"It's funny how we've never fucked alone," you say, his blue eyes gazing into yours.

"Well, that was a problem we needed to fix, especially if you're about to start dating dickwad," he teases. You shove him, but he buries himself into your neck.

"You think I'm making a big mistake?" you ask, unsure about your judgement at this point.

"Yes, I do, but I think you have to make it to finally be set free and ready for something good. How can you know something is bad for you if you've never experienced it fully," he replies with ease. You feel a tug at your heart, but you push it aside. You knew you had already made your mind up. He sees the resolve in your face and leaves the conversation, choosing to kiss you again instead.

"You are so fucking beautiful. I hope every time you wake up, and every night before you go to sleep you're reminded of that." His mouth moves down to your neck. You grab his shirt and start sliding it over his head. He moves to kiss your stomach before sliding your shirt up and over your head as well. He reaches behind you and unclips your bra, before throwing it off the bed completely.

He takes your boob in his mouth, sucking and teasing it gently before once again trailing small kisses down your stomach. When he reaches your pants line, he slides them off of you, pulling your panties off with them.

You suck in a breath as his mouth meets your pussy, and he grins up at you mischievously before licking up one side and then the other. He slides your slit open and barely allows his tongue to touch you as he licks from the bottom of your pussy to the top.

"Theo, what are you trying to do to me," you groan, your eyebrows raised at his teasing.

"Aw, do you want it bad?" he replies playfully, slowly sliding a finger through your wetness.

"You just remember your time hasn't come yet," you reply with an evil smirk, knowing you could set him off way more then he could you. "Yes, I want it bad."

Hearing this, he spreads you open further. Instantly his tongue is in you, eating you aggressively. A moan escapes your lips, and Theo moves his fingers to your opening, pushing two in deeply. He finger-fucks you as his teases your clit, and you can feel yourself already wanting to cum.

"Fuck, not you pushing me over the edge this quickly," you breathe, as he pulls his fingers out of you and shoves his face into your pussy, licking your clit aggressively. "Shit," you moan as the pleasure moves up your body, overtaking you. You shake beneath him, and he slows his licking, kissing you one final time before moving back up your body.

When he kisses you again, you can taste yourself on his lips, and you flip him over. You slowly lick down his chest to his stomach before unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off. You slide your hand to his dick still hidden beneath his boxers and rub it. You kiss it over his boxers before sliding them off completely and taking his dick in your hands.

You just barely slide your tongue up the shaft before gently licking the tip just enough to make him crazy.

"Don't you start doing it to me now," he says, his hand on your head.

"How bad do you want it, Theo?" you teases, barely licking up his shaft it.

"I want it so fucking bad," he replies without hesitation. You take his dick fully in your mouth and begin to suck him. You can taste the precum spilling over into your mouth, and you grin as you can feel him twitching.

"Fuck, I need to be inside of you," Theo urges pulling you up to him. He flips you over onto the bed where you're laying face down and grabs your ass from behind. You groan as he slides his dick into your pussy and uses your hips as leverage to start thrusting in and out of you. He starts off slowly before fucking you with more aggression. The sound of the slaps as his body slams against yours fills the room.

You can feel another orgasm working its way up quickly as Theo slows and lays on the bed under you. You climb on top of him and slide his dick back into your pussy, the change of position sending more waves of pleasure throughout you.

"Oh fuck," Theo groans as you bounce on top of him. His hands find your breast, and he teases your nipples playfully. His hands moves down your body to your hips, and you lean forward kissing him. He flips you over wanting to take back control and positions himself between your legs. He spreads you open wide and slides his dick back into you, and you both moan as he aggressively begins to fuck you.

You can feel the orgasm work up quickly, and you moan his name, as you can feel yourself cum for the second time. He continues fucking you, his own face contorting into pleasure. You can feel your orgasm getting pushed further with each thrust, and you groan loudly as you can feel the liquid squirt out of you. Theo thrust through it one final time before he is cumming inside of you, and a mix of his cum and yours spill out all over the bed.

"Wow," he grins seeing how far he pushed you.

"You are a good fuck, Theo," you say in his ear as he lays on top of your body, catching his breath.

"So are you," he whispers in your ear. "I hope he can make you feel the way I can." Butterflies shoot up your stomach as he looks you in the eyes before kissing you. "Let's get you and this bed cleaned up."

He pulls you up and moves straight into taking care of you and the bed before you lay in his arms for the rest of the night.

(If you enjoyed the part, go vote, and then make sure to come chat with me in the comments on tik tok (RiddleChronicles))