2.

Two Weeks Later

"You did what?" Mariah gasped, looking at Trinity before looking at Asia again.

"Man, you heard me." Asia sighed, adjusting the hat on her head.

"Yeah, you said you fucked Dave East on the first night. That ain't like you, A." Trinity shook her head, opening the door to the gym.

Asia walked inside first, turning around to talk to Mariah and Trinity as she walked backwards, venting. "I know, I know. Y'all I was so paranoid about it that I went to get tested immediately. Thank God everything came back neg—"

Being cut off from walking into a body that felt like a brick wall, Asia turned around, putting her hands over her mouth.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry." She apologized, looking at the blue Gatorade on the floor, and she looked up, taken aback by the attractive man that stood in front of her.

"Damn, Ma. You gotta watch whea' the fuck you goin'." He said, pulling the soaked shirt over his head.

"You right. I'm sorry." She nervously replied, glancing back at Mariah and Trinity with bucked eyes.

She went to walk to her left, laughing when she almost ran into the man again before she tried walking to her right, repeating the same motion.

"Aight, Lil Folks. Ima go to the left and you go to the right." He chuckled, finally walking past her.

"Who is that?" Trinity asked, looking back at the man.

"Ion know, but that mu'fucka fine." Asia chuckled, walking forward.

After about an hour and thirty minutes of working out, the girls left the gym, walking outside.

"Ain't that's the guy from earlier?" Mariah whispered, causing Asia and Trinity to focus on the men playing basketball.

"Yes." Asia muttered, watching him.

"Bitch, is that Ace? ACE!" Mariah yelled, and a man that wore all black turned to look at her.

Ace squinted his eyes, smiling when he noticed her. "Mariah?" He chuckled.

Mariah walked towards him with Asia and Trinity on her trail, dapping him up.

"Wassup." She laughed. 

"Wassup. Where Chop?" Ace asked, looking around.

"The studio. Me and my homegirls was fina leave, but I guess we fina watch y'all play." She said, walking towards a car.

"Aight."

While following Mariah to the car, Asia unlocked her phone, discreetly videoing the man that she had ran into earlier that day, and she posted the video to her Instagram story.

______________
asiareshontae 1s

______________asiareshontae 1s