18.

Four Days Later

Hearing the sounds of the morning traffic outside the window, Dave felt around for Asia, opening his eyes when her spot on the bed was empty.

"The fuck?" He frowned when he saw a sleeping Von, quickly realizing that they were in the bed together without Asia being present.

"Yo." He said as he repeatedly tapped Von's arm, waking him up from his slumber.

"Fuck you want?" Von groggily asked, keeping his eyes closed as he turned his head in the opposite direction.

"She left us in hea' alone." Dave replied.

Immediately opening his eyes, Von sat up in the bed, frowning as he looked around the bedroom, and he lowly sighed when he noticed Asia's absence.

"What the fuck?" He uncomfortably mumbled, shaking his head as he rubbed his eyes.

For the past four days Asia had been waking up before Von and Dave, leaving them alone in the bedroom while they were sleeping. It was the first step to getting them comfortable enough with being alone with one another, which would make it easier for her desires to be fulfilled.

"She think she slick—"

The bedroom door opened, and Asia ran inside before she jumped on the bed, landing on both Dave and Von.

"Good morning." She excitedly smiled, kissing both of their cheeks.

Dave and Von looked at one another with furrowed eyebrows before looking at her with puzzled expressions.

"Why you left me in hea' with Molly the Maid, Lil Folks?" Von asked, glancing at Dave.

Smacking her lips, "Stop bein' like that. Don't act like y'all ain't been alone in the past." She gaslit them, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, but not in the bed together." Dave chimed in, deepening his frown.

"Y'all trippin'. I just went to eat a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. I ain't wanna wake y'all up." She sighed, laying her head on Dave's lap as she put her feet on Von's lap.

"What?" Dave looked down at her, noticing that she stared up at him with a smile.

"Nothin'." She chuckled, looking at Von, and he lifted her right foot to his mouth, kissing it.

"I really need y'all to get use to bein' alone without me." She sighed as she lifted her body up, sitting between them.

"What?" Von shook his head, never looking away from her.

She laid back against the headboard, pulling Dave closer to her while Von laid his head down on her stomach.

"I have to go to a girls night wit' Mariah and Trinity tonight, and I need y'all to make sure this house clean befo' I make it back." She instructed, kissing the side of Dave's face as she played in Von's dreads.

"Fuck I gotta clean up foe? I ain't the maid." Von replied as he played with the jewelry in her belly piercing.

"Call me anotha' maid." Dave retorted, sitting up.

"Or what, bitch?" Von asked, sitting up as well, matching Dave's energy.

"Okay, stop!" Asia yelled, pushing at both of their chests. "Have this damn house cleaned and don't tear none of my shit up."

Later That Day

Asia stood in the bathroom mirror, examining her outfit and appearance. She wore a black fitted dress that hugged her body with black heels, and her hair was pinned up in a black clamp.