13.

Two Days Later

"Good morning." Asia muttered as she walked into the bathroom, seeing Von take down his two strand twists.

"Mornin'." He replied, looking at her through the mirror while she began to brush her teeth.

She put half a cap of mouth wash in her mouth, gargling it around her mouth as she place the toothpaste on the toothbrush. She spat the mouthwash into the sink, immediately brushing her teeth and tongue. Once she finished scrubbing her teeth and tongue clean, she put another cap of mouthwash in her mouth, gargling.

"So what's gone happen at the doctor's appointment today?" He asked, watching her wash her face with the warm towel.

"I honestly don't know. This my first time bein' pregnant." She carelessly shrugged, being lost in her thoughts.

Noticing that something bothered her, Von leaned against the counter with his hands resting on it, and he stared at her.

"What's wrong, Lil Folks?" He asked, and she glanced at him, heavily sighing.

"This baby." She whispered, picking up the weave brush, and she brushed her long 38 inch bundles.

"What about it?" He confusingly replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know if I want this baby, I don't know if I can have it." She stressed, throwing the weave brush on the counter.

"What? Why?" He frowned, not in agreement to her confession.

"Ion even know who the dad is, Von. That's so embarrassin'. I'm stressed out about the whole situation— it's just too much goin' on right now to bring a child into it." She agitatedly huffed, exiting the bathroom with him following behind her.

Grabbing her hand, "I said I'a be hea' with whatever decision you make, but that don't mean I want you to kill it, Ma. That might be my son or daughta'." He sympathetically stated, searching her eyes for a sign that she'd had a change of heart.

"Fuck me." She mumbled to herself, sitting on the bed, and he sat down next to her.

"I love you, Lil Foenem. We can deal wit' allat other shit anotha' time, but we gone focus on Lil Folks right now." He chuckled, putting a hand on her stomach.

"Okay." She lazily chuckled, resting her head on his shoulder.

Von and Asia finished getting dressed for the doctor's appointment, arriving at the location together. When she stepped out of the truck, she lowly sighed, seeing Dave get out of his car.

"Hey." She said, waving at him, and he nodded his head in response.

Although Asia had offered to drive her car, wanting to arrive at the appointment with both men, Dave decided to take his own vehicle, uninterested in unnecessarily being in the same presence as her and Von.

"Okay." She forcefully smiled, leading the way into the building.

After filling out the paperwork and peeing in the cup for the doctor, Asia sat in the waiting room with Dave on her left and Von on her right.

"This is so fuckin' embarrassin'." She muttered, pretending that she read a magazine.

"What?" Von replied, staring at the side of her face, and she lowly groaned.

"Everybody keep lookin' at us." She shyly glanced up, making eye contact with two different families.

"Fuck them." Dave sighed, giving the families a serious glance, causing them to look away.

A nurse opened the door to the back of the building, building anticipation before she read the clipboard. "Asia Allen?" She called out, looking around the waiting room.