23.

One Week Later

Asia laid in the king sized bed, staring up at the ceiling as she roamed through her deep thoughts, trying to prepare herself for the day's events that were ahead of her.

She and Nardo had been planning the way to have what they both wanted for a week, and the day had finally come.

"Fuck me." She mumbled to herself, thinking about Von and Dave.

She never had to take things to the measures to restart the endless cycle of being a love hound that she would take them that night. It kind of saddened her because she did truly love Dave and Von; her desires for something new was just too strong for love to be enough to change her ways.

The sound of her alarm went off, pulling her out of her thoughts. She turned the alarm off, getting out of the bed, slipping her feet in the black crocs.

She grabbed her purse and phone, walking out of the bedroom. She forced a smiled when she saw Von and Dave watching the football game.

"I'm out. I'll see y'all later." She announced, grabbing the keys to her car. "Love y'all."

She walked out of the front door before they could say a word to her, not wanting anything to interfere with the plans that she had made with Nardo.

Asia pulled into the parking lot of the store, parking next to Nardo's truck. She walked in the store, instantly smiling when he caught her eye, and she quickly walked to him, holding her arms out to him.

"Hey, baby." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

"I missed you, bae." He admitted, staring down at her, and she blushed, using her thumb to wipe the lipgloss off the side of his lip.

"I missed you more. You ready?" She asked, pecking his lips before she grabbed his hand, walking through the store.

After about an hour, everything that they needed was in the shopping cart except one thing: a sledgehammer.

"You'll get that?" Nardo asked, and Asia nodded her head, walking to grab the final item.

They checked out everything that they needed before putting the bags in the truck, parting ways to arrive at his house in their separate vehicles.

"You got it, baby?" She asked, attempting to grab a bag from the trunk.

"Yeah. Youn need to carry nothing. Just check the mailbox fa me." He said, taking the bags that were in his hands in the house.

She walked to the mailbox, grabbing the mail from it. She read the names on each envelope, furrowing her eyebrows when she felt someone walk past her.

Looking over her shoulder, "Back up some." She muttered, shaking her head as she looked at the mail again.

"What?" The man called out, getting her full attention this time. She started to curse him out until she looked at his face, slightly smiling as she looked down at her feet.

"Nothin'." She shrugged, closing the mailbox, and he looked around before walking towards her.

"You live hea'?" He asked, and she lowly chuckled, looking at the house.

"Why? You live in the neighborhood?" She replied, carefully glancing at the house for Nardo.

"No. My sister live hea'." He informed as he looked at her face, taking in her features that intrigued him.

"Ohokay. Well, it was nice to meet you." She smiled as she held her hand out to him.

Shaking her hand, "Taurus." He added, telling her his name, and she smiled.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 | 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 🎉