3.

Three Days Later

"Open the door, Mariah!" Asia yelled, continuously knocking on the front door until it opened.

"What the hell?" Mariah asked, and Asia gently pushed pass her, walking inside.

"I'm sorry, friend. Where Bryson?" Asia asked, looking around.

"In the room. What he than did now?" Mariah laughed, tightly tying the robe around her body.

"Dumb shit. Tell his ass to come to the livin' room, please." Asia sighed, sitting down on the couch.

After waiting for Chop to come in the living room for about five minutes, he walked in, putting his hands up in a surrendering form.

"Niggas be knowin' what they did." Asia scoffed, standing up from the couch. "Why would you give East my number? Why would you give him any form of communication connected to me?"

"Look, sis, he was on my tail about it. I ain't know you was gone be mad." He replied, putting a hand on his hip while using the other hand to face palm himself.

"Ion wanna see him! I'm embarrassed." She exclaimed, throwing her body back on the couch.

"Embarrassed? Why you— oohh." Chop gasped, putting his hand over his mouth as he looked over at Mariah.

"Sis. Ain't no way in hell you fucked Dave on the first night." He added, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Bryson don't do too much, now." Mariah frowned, pushing at his arm.

"How I'm doin' too much, Bae? I'm shocked right now." He replied, continuing to shake his head.

"I'm shocked, too. Like I said, I'm embarrassed. Why he wanna link wimme?" Asia panicked, sitting up.

"He wanna link? When he said that?" Mariah asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Three days ago. I left him on read cause I ain't know what to say or how to feel." Asia said, innocently shrugging her shoulders.

"Why is you embarrassed? Clearly it was a fun night if he still remember you weeks after it happened." Chop stated, sitting on the arm of the other couch.

"It was an amazing night, don't get me wrong, but ion know him. What could he possibly wanna talk about that's good? I swear if this man got kids and a wife, ima up my fye on his ass." She vented, unintentionally shaking her right leg.

"Well, if it make you feel better, to my knowledge he don't got a girl or kids." Chop shrugged, chuckling.

"Oh, nigga, please. Okay, what should I say? Y'all don't think it's too late to text back?" She asked, unlocking her phone, and going to the message.

"Just say yeah with a time and location." Mariah said, sitting down next to her.

Asia sighed heavily, finally texting East back, and her nerve sky rocketed as she waited for a response.

Within two minutes her phone dinged twice, and she unlocked her phone, eagerly reading the messages.

•