11.

The Same Night

"Wait! STOP!" Asia screamed, pulling on Von's shirt as he repeatedly punched Dave in the jaw.

"No. Asia stay out of it. Stay out of it, Asia." Mariah said, pulling at Asia's waist.

With swift motion, Dave punched Von in the face, quickly overturning the altercation, and the group fell backwards on the ground, Von almost landing on Asia.

"Dave, STOP!" She yelled, pulling on his shirt before she pushed him off Von.

Von stood up from the ground, charging at Dave, and he punched him in the jaw, stepping back when Dave swung.

"STOP!" Asia yelled, standing between the two angry men.

"Who the fuck this nigga think he is comin' in my shit puttin' his hands on me?" Dave scolded, wiping the blood from his lip.

"You fuckin' my bitch, goofy." Von sighed, finding it hard to even look Asia in the face.

"That's not true, Von." She panicky lied, putting her hands on his arm.

"What?" Dave rasped, frowning at the obvious lie that she told.

"Wait— I mean— oh my god, I can explain." She sighed, face palming herself.

"Don't call on God now." Von muttered, trying to keep his composure since the attention was on them.

"Look, ion know what the fuck y'all got goin', but this my shorty." Dave said, pointing at Asia as he looked at Von.

"Asia, what the fuck goin' on?" Von sighed, mugging her.

"I'll explain outside. Come on." She said, walking to the exit door, and they walked outside.

"Explain." Dave said, folding his arms across his chest.

"Um. I love you both." She shrugged, avoiding eye contact with them.

"What? You buggin' out." Dave shook his head, scrunching his face up at her.

"So you been fuckin' around, Lil Folks?" Von asked, squinting his eyes at her.

"Yes." She embarrassingly muttered, looking down at the ground as she scratched the back of her head.

"You bogus." He replied, frowning.

She finally looked at them, scoffing. "Look, I can't change or take back what I did, but I love y'all—"

"I'm outta hea'." Dave said, waving her off as he turned to walk away.

"Wait." She said, running after him, and she grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"I love you, Dave. I'm in love with you, baby. Don't walk away from me." She begged, glancing back at an angry Von.

"And you in love with him too?" He asked, pointing at Von.

"Yes." She confessed, using her hand to wipe the tears that had fell down her face.

"Just go to my house and wait fa me. Please, just gimme a chance." She added, discreetly handing him a spare key to her house.

"Aight." He sighed, shaking his head in disbelief that he was actually going to give her a chance despite the mess she caused.

She walked over to Von, reaching to grab his hand, and he stepped back, causing her to pout at his coldness.

"I know what I did was wrong, but I need you to give me a chance, baby. We in too deep fa either of y'all to walk away from me right now." She said, fighting the tears.