21.

Three Days Later

Asia admired her outfit in the wall mirror that was placed in the corner of her bedroom. She wore a white fitted dress with a long sleeved, grey chiffon cover up over it.

Today was the day of her plans with Nardo. They had planned to go to the movies, wanting to watch The Beekeeper before it left theaters.

She finger combed her hair before she grabbed the white Chanel purse off the bed, putting the strap on her shoulder as she grabbed her phone.

She walked in the living room, smiling when she saw Von and Dave playing Call of Duty on the PS5. They looked at her for a brief moment, furrowing their eyebrows.

"The fuck?" Dave chuckled, not sure if he should be concerned about where she was going or turn on by her appearance.

"Fuck you goin', Lil Folks?" Von asked, frowning as he paused the game, staring at her.

"To brunch with Mariah and Trinity." She laughed, doing a 360 to give them a better look at her outfit. "How do I look?"

"Good." Dave smirked, and she smiled, walking over to the couch that he and Von sat on.

Asia sat on Von's lap, grabbing his face to kiss him, and he sucked on her bottom lip, making a pop noise when he released it.

"You look good, Ma." He complimented, feeling his dick harden at the sight and smell of her.

"Thank y'all." She blushed, reaching over to wrap an arm around Dave's neck, kissing him.

"Mm." He lowly moaned in the kiss, pulling away from it when she purposely bit his lip, drawing blood from it.

She looked at Von and Dave, smirking. Finally noticing that she stared at them with a sly smirk and raised eyebrow, they looked at one another, leaning in to share a kiss.

"More tongue." She muttered, satisfyingly staring at them as they kissed, smiling when more tongue was added like she instructed.

When Von pulled away from the kiss, he grabbed her neck, kissing her. She moaned in the kiss, pulling away to kiss Dave before she stood up from Von's lap.

Grabbing the car keys, "I'll be back in about three hours. Love y'all." She said, walking out of the front door before they could respond.

After a thirty minute drive, Asia had arrived at the movie theater, finding a parking space in front of the building. She walked to the entrance, smiling when she laid eyes on Nardo.

"Hi." She blushed, wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him.

"Wassup." He chuckled, embracing her during the hug until she pulled away, and he grabbed her hand, walking in the building.

"I already bought the tickets. You want sum to eat and drink?" He offered, and she smiled as she nodded her head.

"Yes, please." She chuckled, snuggling against his arm, walking to the counter.

Asia ordered warm nacho and cheese with jalapeño and a large spite; Nardo ordered a medium bag of popcorn with extra salt and butter added and a large Pepsi.

They walked in the theater room, going up the stairs to sit at the very top on the far right end, being isolated from everyone else.

Two Hours Later

The movie had ended and the lights in the theater turned on, causing everyone to leave the room— everyone except Asia and Nardo.

Nardo looked down at her, sighing. "You love them niggas?" He bluntly asked, and she looked up at him, lowly chuckling.