7.

Two Weeks Later

"Can I tell you something, Lil Folks?" Von asked as Asia laid on top of him while they were on the couch watching television.

"Hmm?" She mumbled, keeping her head on his shoulder.

"You got some good pussy and it make me wanna tweak out cause you know yo shit good." He said, causing her to laugh at the statement.

"Should I say thank you?" She laughed, lifting her head to look at him.

"Fuck you thankin' me foe? God blessed you with that, girl." He chuckled, rubbing his hands on her  back.

"What else you need to get off yo chest regardin' that stuff then?" She asked, touching his juicy, two toned lips.

"You can suck some dick and you can fuck. You can take some dick, too." He honestly, yet nonchalantly replied.

"Oh my goodness." She nervously chuckled, using her hands to cover her face.

"Nah, don't try to be embarrassed now. You wasn't shy or nervous when you was eatin' and takin' dick." He laughed, pulling her hands from her face.

"Youn think befo' you speak." She laughed, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"I know." He chuckled, kissing the side of her face, and she lifted her head.

"But since we doin' that, it's my turn." She smirked, and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"What? Whatchu gone say?" He asked, moving her hair from her shoulders.

"On my granny you eat my pussy so good, and let's not talk about this." She said, touching his print.

"Let's talk about it, Ma." He laughed, looking at her as she talked.

"Ima be honest, Von. You a skinny nigga, so ian really excepted much of nothin'. Tuhh, you proved me the fuck wrong." She whistled, shaking her head as she thought about his dick.

"Elaborate." He said, squinting his eyes at her.

"Baby, you skinny but that dick not. It's big as fuck, and you definitely know how to use it. I love it." She winked, laughing when he smiled.

"I know." He muttered, nodding his head.

"How you know?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest.

"So you gone sit up hea' and act like ion be havin' yo ass nuttin', squirtin', and cryin'?" He mugged, and she gasped at his boldness.

"Whaaatt?" She sarcastically asked, attempting to act oblivious to the true statement that he had made.

"What my ass. Be havin' yo ass nuttin' till you cry." He chuckled, grazing his thumb on her lips before pulling her into a kiss.

"I be in heaven." She smirked, feeling her pussy become wet from thinking about their sex.

"Aye, Ma, you'll pop my back right quick?" He replied, wanting to change the subject when his dick became to harden.

"Yeah. Come on." She said, standing up to allow him to lay on the floor.

She sat on his lower half, pressing her hands down his back, and she winced at the noises of his back popping and cracking.

After about ten minutes of popping Von's back, Asia lifted up off his body, standing up before she sat on the couch as she watched him stand up.

"Thank you, Ma." He smiled, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"You welcome, my love." She smiled, winking as she rubbed her hand on his print.