12.

One Week Later

"And they just left?" Mariah asked, feeling a great amount of empathy for Asia when she vented out the recent issues that had happened in her life.

"Yes." Asia sniffled, sinking into the couch as she looked down, too ashamed to look Mariah and Trinity in the face.

"You told them that you're pregnant, and they left you alone?" Trinity angrily asked, upset about the horrible events that her friend had to endure.

"Yes!" Asia shouted, startling Mariah and Trinity with the sudden increased and aggressive change in the tone of her voice.

"Like, I can't believe they left me alone after tellin' them about this baby and it's been a whole week. I haven't heard from neither of them and they won't return my calls." She farther vented, using the ends of her jacket to wipe her tears.

"Okay. Calm down, Asia. Youn wanna stress, aight. Remember that you are pregnant." Mariah composedly replied, sitting down next to her on the couch, touching her hands.

"I'm sorry." Asia apologized, laying her head on Trinity's shoulder.

Mariah and Trinity ceased their questions, deciding to comfort Asia to the best of their abilities. The three girls sat in silence, briefly picking at their thoughts.

"Ion understand how shit got this far. I never intended on gettin' pregnant and fallin' in love with Dave or Von." Asia defeatedly sighed, fiddling with her fingers while Mariah gently rubbed on her hands.

"It's life. A lot of unexpected things happen in this thing called life. They'll come around and if they don't, fuck them." Trinity reasoned, pulling a soft chuckle from Asia.

The sound of Asia's phone ringing caught the attention of all three girls.

"Please grab that fa me, Mariah." Asia lazily groaned, pointing at her cellphone that laid on the table.

Mariah stood up from the couch, grabbing Asia's phone off the table, and she read the contact name that was displayed across the screen.

"Ugh." Mariah disgustedly groaned, rolling her eyes, watching the phone ring.

"Who is it?" Asia asked, gradually sitting up to the edge of the couch.

Trinity looked at Mariah, immediately catching on to who was calling Asia.

"The ugly one." Trinity frowned, folding her arms across her chest.

"What? Gimme the phone, Mariah." Asia gasped, standing up from the couch to grab the phone from her, and she desperately answered it.

"Hello?" She called out, holding the phone to her ear as she waited for Dave to speak.

"Yeah. Can we talk today in about an hour at yo crib?" He replied, still in shock that he had reached out to talk to her after the pain that she had caused him.

"Uh— yeah." She panted, looking at Mariah and Trinity, disregarding the looks of disappointment that plastered on their faces.

"Okay." He muttered, sighing as he listened for her voice.

"Dave.. I love yo—"

Interrupting her statement, Dave pressed the red button on his phone, disconnecting the line. He loved her, but he was uninterested in hearing her express that she loved him after finding out that she had been cheating their entire relationship.

"Fuck." She mumbled, putting her hands on her hair, and she looked at her friends, lowly scoffing when they shook their head in disbelief at her.

"Save it." She sighed, grabbing her purse and keys off the table.