16.

One Week Later

"Fucckk!" Asia loudly moaned as she pulled away from Von to catch her breath, pleasurably overwhelmed from Dave repeatedly hitting her spot.

"Fuck you stop foe?" Von frowned, grabbing her face, and he slapped her twice.

"Put my dick back in yo mouth." He demanded as he wrapped his hand around her neck, choking her before he pushed himself in her mouth.

"Fuck." Dave lowly moaned, grabbing her hands, and he held them behind her back as he continued to fuck her from behind.

"Mmm." She moaned around Von, allowing the tears to fall from her eyes with a runny nose.

Throwing his head back, "Mm. Shiitt." Von panted, moaning as his dick began to twitch in her throat.

"FUCK!" Dave loudly moaned as he felt Asia consistently clench around him, indicating that she was close to having an orgasm.

"Mm. Shit." He continued, moaning as he came inside of her.

"Mmm." She lowly moaned as she released her orgasm, coating Dave's dick white while Von simultaneously released his load in her mouth.

"Shiitt." Von moaned, heavily panting as he looked down at Asia, staring in her eyes.

She pulled away from him, swallowing his semen without breaking eye contact, and she smirked at him, gaining a smirk in return.

He grabbed her neck, pulling her up to his face, and he sloppily kissed her as he tightened his grip around her neck, causing her to moan in the kiss.

"Fuck that. Come hea'." Dave said, grabbing a handful of her hair, and he pulled her away from Von, wrapping his arms around her body.

Von grabbed her arm, lightly pulling it, and she laughed, shaking her head.

"Can y'all stop it? I'm only one woman." She chuckled, getting off the bed.

Although Dave and Von were getting more comfortable with sharing Asia with one another, there were still times when slight conflict would occur whenever both wanted her alone at the same time.

On the other hand, Asia enjoyed the fact that Dave and Von had to share her. She loved having them both at the same time, which caused an addition for their threesomes to develop.

"Come on." Dave said, picking her up in bridal style, and he carried her to the bathroom.

He sat her on the toilet before he turned the steaming hot shower on as she peed, and Von walked in the bathroom, stepping in the shower.

"Help?" Asia muttered as she held her hands out to Dave after she wiped and flushed the toilet, and he picked her up, stepping in the shower.

He let her down, grabbing a bathing towel, and she wrapped her arms around Von's torso, letting the water from the shower head fall on her.

"I love you." She mumbled as she looked up at him, smiling when he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, Ma." He chuckled, grabbing a bathing towel.

Von and Dave made suds of soap on the towels before using them to bathe Asia— Dave washed the backside of her body while Von washed the frontside of her body.

She stared at Von, eyeing his every move as he bathed her, and he looked at her, chuckling.

"Wassup, man?" He blushed, showing off his VVS diamond grills.

"You so fine." She smirked, biting down on her bottom lip.

Her attraction towards him always did something to her body, making her heart skip a beat while another heartbeat developed in another area of her body. Looking at his face alone had always made her sexual desires increase.