The Order

Oliver flew on a broom across town with Tonks and Moody, the wind whipping through his hair as he tried to process the whirlwind of emotions that had consumed him. When they finally landed, Oliver's mind was still clouded with confusion, his heart heavy with the weight of what he believed to be his expulsion.

"The letter said I was expelled," Oliver uttered breathlessly as he hurried to catch up to Moody's swift pace.

"Well, you haven't been expelled, not yet, at least," Moody reassured.

"But the letter said -"

"Dumbledore managed to convince the Ministry to suspend your expulsion. You'll be given a formal hearing," Tonks clarified, her vibrant turquoise hair shimmering under the moonlight.

"A hearing?" Oliver's brow furrowed, his confusion and apprehension deepening.

"Don't worry, Oliver. We will explain everything to you later," Tonks promised, her voice brimming with reassurance and unwavering support.

Oliver studied Tonks intently, his eyes lingering on her chameleon-like hair that seemed to shift colors effortlessly. "Wait, wasn't your hair just purple?"

"I don't know, was it?" Tonks replied, a playful smirk dancing on her lips as her hair transformed back to its vibrant purple hue.

Oliver's jaw practically hit the ground, his astonishment clearly written across his face. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" he blurted out, unable to comprehend the inexplicable magic unfolding before him.

Tonks simply chuckled, an air of mischievousness enveloping her. With a nonchalant shrug, she resumed walking, leaving Oliver in a state of bewilderment and newfound curiosity.

Moody stopped in front of a massive building, its imposing structure casting an ominous shadow. With a resolute thud, he banged his walking stick on the ground three times, invoking a mysterious incantation that sent a ripple of magic through the air. Suddenly, the colossal facade of the building began to split apart, revealing a hidden passage nestled in-between.

"In you go, son," Moody said, his gruff voice softened with a touch of concern as he motioned for Oliver to enter the hideout.

Oliver stepped into the building, his senses heightened as he beheld the sight of a seemingly endless hallway stretching before him. The air was heavy with anticipation, and the distant echoes of passionate voices engaged in heated disagreement reached his ears, amplifying his curiosity.

With caution in his steps, Oliver ventured forward, the anticipation hanging in the air blending with the tension in his heart. As he moved closer, the voices grew louder, their words becoming clearer but still muffled by the imposing walls.

Just as Oliver reached the halfway point of the hallway, Moody, with a forceful nudge of his walking stick, jolted him aside, the impact leaving him momentarily off balance. Oliver watched as Moody continued down the corridor.

Tonks flashed Oliver a reassuring wink and a smile as she gracefully passed him, her steps infused with a youthful energy that brought a glimmer of joy to the tense atmosphere.

Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Oliver arrived at the end of the hallway, where a door stood ajar beckoning him to enter. As he crossed the threshold, a familiar figure emerged from the room, his gentle eyes crinkling with both relief and concern.

"Oliver, my dear boy, I'm glad you're alright," Remus Lupin greeted him.

Oliver immediately hugged Lupin, his gratitude overflowing. "Once again, it's all thanks to you, sir," he said, his voice filled with genuine appreciation.