Power Struggle

Oliver was filled with an overwhelming sense of rage. He ran at an almost superhuman speed, instantly catching up to Bellatrix. She was giggling shrilly and dancing around as if nothing could touch her.

"I killed your mom! I killed your mom!" she sang.

Oliver didn't hold back. He let out a thunderous roar from the depths of his soul, fueled by every ounce of rage inside him. "CRUCIO!" Every fiber of his being focused on inflicting pain on his enemy. His entire being became one with his spell, every thought an intense desire to see Bellatrix suffer.

Bellatrix's laughter quickly turned into screams of pain as she hit the floor with a loud thud.

Oliver grabbed her by the neck and squeezed with the full force of his anger. His grip was so tight that it almost completely crushed her trachea, causing Bellatrix to gasp for breath.

Oliver raised his wand, fully intending to deliver a killing blow. However, Hermione was quick to intervene. She ran up behind him and snatched his wand away just as he was about to cast the spell. Her quick thinking saved Bellatrix's life, though Oliver was not pleased. He turned to Hermione with fury in his eyes, not accepting the interference in his vengeance. She looked at Oliver with a horrified expression, as if she couldn't believe what she had just witnessed.

"You're not going to kill anyone!" she said.

Oliver aggressively snatched his wand back from Hermione's hands and turned back towards Bellatrix with a murderous glint in his eye. Hermione leaped onto his back and tried to hold him back, pleading with him not to do it. "This isn't you, Oliver! You're such a sweet and caring boy, I know you don't really want to kill anyone!"

Oliver shoved Hermione forcefully to the ground, ignoring her pleas. He looked back at Bellatrix, who now looked absolutely terrified. Her eyes were wide with fear, even her lips were trembling. She was tearing up, as if realizing her life was about to come to an end.

An all too familiar voice started to whisper in Oliver's ear.

"You've got to mean it, Oliver. She killed her. She deserves it. You know the spell," said Voldemort.

As if he had been waiting for this moment, Voldemort suddenly materialized out of thin air right next to Oliver. "Do it!" he said with a sadistic grin on his face. Hermione cried out with tears streaming down her face, "Oliver, no! Please don't!"

In an instant, Oliver suddenly snapped out of his bloodthirsty rage and turned his wand towards Voldemort. However, with just a simple flick of his hand, Oliver's wand went flying across the room.

Voldemort had a very disappointed look on his face. "So weak!"

Flames suddenly sparked out of a nearby fireplace, and Dumbledore himself stepped out. He and Voldemort had an intense stare-down.

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom. The Aurors are on their way."

"By which time I shall be gone. And you shall be dead," Voldemort replied with a sinister smile.

Dumbledore shoved Oliver out of the way as he engaged in a battle with Voldemort. They both cast spells at each other.

He and Voldemort were now locked in an intense battle, their spells colliding with explosive force. Both were intent on winning the fight, but neither seemed to have the upper hand. Their spells were evenly matched, and the battle was becoming more fierce as each second passed.

Hermione grabbed Oliver by the arm. "We should get out of here!"

Suddenly, a loud explosion took everyone by surprise, knocking them all down except Voldemort. When they got back up, it was clear that Voldemort had disappeared. Oliver wondered where he went, but before he could even think about it, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He started choking and convulsing, and he fell to the ground, feeling as if a poison was spreading through his body.

"What's happening?" Hermione asked Dumbledore.

Dumbledore didn't respond. He got down on his knees and observed Oliver.

Oliver let out a loud scream of pain. His eyes were a frightening crimson red, and his smile was extremely sinister. His voice was deeper than ever before, and he said in a menacing tone, "You've lost, old man."

Oliver slowly rose to his feet, retaining his sinister smile. Dumbledore watched him, looking absolutely terrified. For the first time ever, he had no idea what to do.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO OLIVER?!" Hermione cried out.

"You dare speak to me, you filthy Mudblood?!" Oliver snapped in his deep voice.

"He's taken control of him," Dumbledore mumbled, still on his knees.

Isabella came running over to them and had a look of pure fear on her face when she saw Oliver.

"Which should I kill first, Oliver? The love of your life or your adorable little sister?" Voldemort said.

Suddenly, Oliver let out a loud scream of pain as his eyes returned to their normal color, and he managed to regain control of his body. Just as fast as he had gained control, he lost it again, his eyes turning crimson red. He was helpless and in great turmoil.

"Don't fight it, Oliver. You've lost." Voldemort said.

"Fight it, Oliver! I know you can do it!" Isabella cried out.

Oliver suddenly dropped to his knees, his normal eye color returning. "I can't. He's too strong."

Oliver let out another ear-piercing scream of pain as Voldemort took control once again.

Hermione cupped Oliver's face and looked right into his glowy crimson red eyes. "Don't give up, Oliver! You cannot let him win! Do it for us! Do it for everyone who loves you! Fight, Oliver, fight!"

Isabella hugged Oliver's side, her embrace full of affection and love.

"What are you fools doing?!" Voldemort said.

"We love you, Oliver!" Isabella and Hermione both said in unison as they both hugged him tighter, their embrace not just full of affection but also of hope, hope that he would prevail.

Their love filled Oliver with determination, with the strength of his loved ones coursing through his veins. Memories of them all flooded his head, causing him to feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for having such wonderful people in his life.

Voldemort was baffled by the power of love, something he could not comprehend or understand. "What is this?" he asked.

"It's called love, something you'll never feel," Oliver replied.

Oliver suddenly fell unconscious in Hermione's arms, his body exhausted from the mental and spiritual struggle to withstand Voldemort's power.

Voldemort stood in front of them, his eyes full of malice and arrogance. "You are a fool, Oliver Montclair. And you will lose."

A fireplace behind Voldemort burst into flames. Fudge popped out of it, his face completely white with shock and fear as he saw the Dark Lord before him. "He's back."