The Department Of Mysteries

Luna somehow managed to convince everyone to ride on Thestrals. After a long and terrifying journey, they arrived at the Department of Mysteries. As the elevator opened, Oliver stepped out and turned to face the group.

"This is your last chance to turn back. I wouldn't blame any of you if you did."

Everyone was shocked, but they shook their heads vigorously and exited the elevator, standing in solidarity next to Oliver.

"Right then," Oliver muttered, leading the way.

They walked until they reached a place that appeared to be exactly where Oliver saw his mother getting attacked. "She should be here," Oliver mumbled, starting to look a bit worried.

"Oliver..." Neville called out in a hesitant voice, drawing Oliver's attention to a small crystal ball sitting on a shelf. "It has your name on it."

As soon as Oliver picked up the crystal ball, it began glowing brightly, and a voice came out of it:

"The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches. The dark lord shall mark him as his equal. But he will have power that the dark lord does not even know. Neither can live while the other survives."

"What?" Oliver asked, his eyes widening with shock as he tried to process the words.

"Oliver!" Isabella called out, breaking his concentration.

Oliver quickly turned his head and he saw a Death Eater slowly approaching. Oliver stepped in front of everyone with his wand drawn and at the ready.

"Where's my mother?" he demanded to know.

"You should really learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality," the Death Eater responded coldly. Waving his wand, his mask disappeared, revealing Lucius Malfoy, who looked even creepier than before.

"You only saw what the dark lord wanted you to see," Lucius said with a sinister smirk. "Now give me the prophecy."

"I'll break it," Oliver threatened.

A woman behind Lucius let out a psychotic cackle, which made everyone's skin crawl. "He knows how to play! Itsy-bitsy baby Montclair."

"Bellatrix Lestrange!" Neville shouted, his voice dripping with rage.

"Ah, Neville Longbottom, is it?" Bellatrix challenged, her mischievous smile spreading wider. "How are your parents? They good?"

"Better now that they're going to be avenged!" Neville spat back at her.

Harry held Neville back from charging at Bellatrix.

Lucius raised his hands in an attempt to de-escalate the situation. "Now let's all just calm down, shall we? All we want is the prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to get this?" Oliver asked, his expression confused yet defiant.

"You dare speak his name, YOU FILTHY HALF-BLOOD!" Bellatrix screamed hysterically, and she seemed ready to explode.

"It's alright," Lucius said soothingly, trying to calm her down."Prophecies can only be obtained by those they are about," Lucius said as he turned his sharp gaze upon Harry.

"Ah, Potter, haven't you always wondered why the Dark Lord couldn't kill you that night? Don't you want to know the secret behind your scar?"

Oliver turned his stern glare towards Harry with a warning in his eyes. "Don't listen to him, Harry. He's lying!"

"I'm telling the truth," Lucius said softly to Harry. "All the answers are in Montclair's hand. All you have to do is give it to me."

There was a moment of silence as Harry considered his options.

"I've waited fourteen years," he said firmly.

At the same time, Oliver shouted, "Harry!"

Lucius smiled smugly, thinking that Harry was going to surrender the ball.

"I can wait fourteen more," Harry replied, whipping out his wand. "Stupefy!"

With that, Lucius flew back with force, and the rest of the Death Eaters charged forward.

A battle ensued between the children and the Death Eaters, with spells flying in every direction. One of the Death Eaters teleported behind Luna and punched her in the face so hard that she fell to the ground, blood quickly spilling from her mouth.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Neville shouted sharply, causing the Death Eater to momentarily freeze up. Luna managed to slowly get back on her feet. "Thanks," she said with a radiant smile.

Oliver and Hermione fought beside one another, trying to keep up the pressure on Lucius, but he easily deflected all of their spells.

"Bombarda!" Isabella shouted, unleashing an explosion that stunned Lucius and provided them with an opportunity to escape.

"Everyone, run to that door!" Oliver shouted, leading the way.

When they opened the door, they found a big surprise. There was no floor at all. Instead, they all plummeted down.