Luna Lovegood

It was finally time to return to Hogwarts, and Oliver eagerly made his way towards the Hogwarts Express. However, as he walked along, a sudden vision in the distance caused his heart to sink. There, standing with an eerie smile on his face, Oliver was certain he saw none other than Voldemort himself. Overwhelmed by fear and shock, Oliver instinctively dropped his bags, feeling his breath grow heavy and rapid.

Before Oliver could react, he felt a gentle hand touch his shoulder, causing him to turn around. It was Hermione, her expression filled with concern.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Oliver hastily glanced back, only to find that the figure of Voldemort had mysteriously vanished into thin air.

"Um, yeah, I'm... I'm fine," Oliver replied, his voice carrying a hint of caution.

Relieved that the looming threat had dissipated, Oliver boarded the Hogwarts Express, finding solace in the familiar sights and sounds. Exhausted by his intense emotions, he decided to rest during the journey and fell into a deep sleep.

He was abruptly jolted awake by Hermione, and together they disembarked from the train. In the distance, Ron and Harry engaged in animated conversation, while Isabella and Hermione chatted amongst themselves. Lost in his thoughts, Oliver walked in silence, his gaze locked on the ground. However, his introspection was shattered when he suddenly heard a familiar voice that sent a surge of anger coursing through his veins.

"I'm surprised the Ministry is allowing you to roam freely, Montclair," sneered Malfoy as he maliciously approached Oliver.

Reacting swiftly, Isabella instinctively extended her hand, forcefully shoving Malfoy away. "Not now, Draco. Seriously."

Infuriated, Malfoy regained his composure and glared at Isabella. "Don't you dare lay a hand on me, you foolish girl."

Malfoy invaded Oliver's personal space, his face inches away from Oliver's. "Enjoy your freedom while it lasts. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

Driven by a surge of anger, Oliver swiftly reached out and seized Malfoy by the throat. However, before he could act further, Ron and Harry intervened, restraining Oliver to prevent any escalation.

With an infuriating smirk, Malfoy taunted, "What did I say? Complete nutter." He casually strolled away, reveling in his perceived victory.

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" Oliver's voice reverberated with fury as he shouted in anger, the intensity of his emotions punctuating each word.

Ron, attempting to pacify his friend, interjected calmly, "Hey, mate, just calm down. Remember, it's only Malfoy. Don't let him get to you."

Defiantly breaking free from their grip, Oliver continued walking on his own.

As they approached a carriage that was departing, Cho Chang spotted Oliver and waved farewell. Oliver waved back with a hint of a smile.

"Great, now we have to wait for another one," Ron grumbled irritably, his annoyance evident in his tone.

Right after Ron expressed his frustration, a symphony of approaching footsteps caught Oliver's attention. Intrigued, he turned around, only to lay eyes on a sickly-looking creature that was harnessed to the carriage.

Oliver couldn't help but ask, "What is that?"

Confused, Harry replied with a quizzical expression, "What's what?"

Oliver pointed intently, emphasizing his observations. "That! Pulling the carriage."

Hermione exchanged uncertain glances with Isabella, then shook her head. "There's nothing there, Oliver. The carriage pulls itself, as it always does."