Episode 24

Brown's POV,

I walk toward it with my spiked bat at the ready. Getting ready for a brawl against the new age threats that are the Skibidi Toilets.

I watch my fellow Speakermen marching next to me. I was the odd one in the group being not in line with the others. I held a spiked bat with my right arm and a knife in my left arm.

Next to me was my best friend. One of the only female agents within the Speaker Race.

She called herself "Dubstep" cause she liked that genre of music. She had her hands behind her head. Walking with pep in her step.

We watched as the Skibidi Toilets ran towards us. I smile and jump up into the air swinging down my spiked bat and absolutely destroying the Toilet in my way.

I side step and stabbed the next toilet who charged towards me. I jump up into the air as I used my specially made Speaker legs and double jumped onto one of the large ones and flushed them.

I see Dubstep do the same to another Toilet as we saw some of our own just dancing in the parking lot nearby. Dubstep chuckled a little. I use my speaker legs to jump towards her. Tackling her away from an incoming attack. As I put my knife in front of my face. Before using a Soundwave to send the knife flying into the neck of the toilet.

I stood up and dusted myself off. As Dubstep seemed to be frozen on the ground. I shake her awake as she stood up and gave me a gentle pat on the back.

I give an "okay" sign and spoke out "We should get moving." She nodded and spoke back "We should."

We both ran off to deal with more toilets around the area. As I use my double jump to easily evade attacks and get to a high ground.

Dubstep stood from a far using her specially made Speaker Gun.

It was basically a nail gun except with the added bonus of a speaker to accelerate the nails.

I sigh looking at my broken bat. "There goes another one I guess."

Dubstep spoke out "let's head back to base!" As she started to walk away. I did the same walking towards her. Before walking next to her back to the group of Speakermen marching across the streets.

_________________________

Author's Note,

This is just a pilot for now.