Episode 36

Dubstep's POV,

I stood by a rooftop. Watching over some Cameraman scientists. Some of my special forces stood guard as well and a lure squad arrived luring a group of Infected Speakermen and Cameramen both normal and large variants. Of course with a few toilets joining the group.

We stood and watched as the Large Cameraman scientist supposedly one of the head researchers went forward and shot the new technology. A blue beam was sent towards one of the infected. Shocking the parasite on the Speakerman's neck effectively freeing him from the parasite.

I crossed my arms impressed and watched as he shot it repeatedly. Disinfecting all the infected alliance members.

I flew down and dealt with the Semi-Giant toilet with zero difficulty. I tightened the strap around my arm. The same one I use to keep my shield in place.

I turned around and gave a nod. Before flying off leaving the Scientists in the care of my special forces at the moment.

With one of the Speakermen there using the Modified Astro Toilet as an aircraft.

I flew freely in the air. I look down at the carnage that was the city I once protected long ago.

I flew down and pulled out my dual daggers and shortened my shield to make it smaller but more compact.

I flew forward using my Glitch Jetpack to zoom across the battlefield leaving only a flash of my grey suit. Each time I slashed I thought about him.

The more I did the more I wanted to fight. To show him I'm worth the time. I've saved him twice.

I wanna be saved next time. No matter what...

_________________________

Author's Note,

Well here is the next chapter. Closer and closer to someone's return hehehe..

It might truly be episode 40 or something.

Anyways see y'all later!