Episode 38 (Part 1)

Dubstep's POV:

I stood in the commanding room in front of many of the greatest minds of the Alliance, with the head researcher of both factions at my left and the head strategists of both factions.

We had a map on the table as we began planning for the disinfection of Titan SpeakerMan.

(Plan Below, And yes it's all being done in GM_BigCity)

We stared at our plan, which was pretty simple due to the intelligence of the Skibidi Toilets

We stared at our plan, which was pretty simple due to the intelligence of the Skibidi Toilets. I would go and lure GMan to an ambush/distraction site far from where Titan SpeakerMan would be.

Titan SpeakerMan would be lured away by my second in command, ASpeaker, also known as Astro SpeakerMan. He wields the Modified Astro Toilet.

And we would swap places after we both confirmed that both Titan Killer Threats were in place.

Of course, we discussed more plans, like the added issue of the possible attack from fodder toilets. But I made sure to have a few Large Speakermen around the area to keep guard.

With enough planning out of the way, I spoke out, "Gentlemen, let's synchronize our death watches." Each of them nodded as I left the room to get ready for the next battle, and possibly the biggest one we will have.

I secretly sneaked into one of the upgrading stations and walked towards my only companion, one that I needed for quite a while.

"I'm doing what's right? Am I right, Brown?"

No response came from him; his upgrades are still unstable.

I sighed and left the room, not noticing the small twitch of his index finger.

As such, we all got ready. Many cameramen ran around, getting their armaments in check alongside the speakers. A few notable ones like the Astro SpeakerMan, The Plunger Cameraman, The graceful and carefree SpeakerWoman, and the sharp-shooting camerawoman.

We all got ready for the fight of our lives, all for the goal of freeing Titan SpeakerMan and tipping the balance back in our favor.

We all got to our vehicles: Camera Helicopters, Jeeps, Transport Trucks, Tanks.

As I strapped on my shield alongside checking my daggers, I flew up and flew away.

From afar, a TV-headed figure watched with great interest before disappearing into the black smoke of the nearby burning buildings.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Not much to say! Stay tuned for more!