Episode 26

Brown's POV,

I dodge a large Skibidi's attack. Using my speaker head to send another knife towards the eyes of my opponent. I jump up and using my speaker legs get up to the toilet area of the large Skibidi. Which was there his flush valve was. I flush him and double jump to the next using the same tactic of blinding my target then going for the kill.

Dubstep was in the background assisting some Cameramen to get back on their feet and handing them her extra knives. Some of the Large Speakermen were now just arriving to assist in the fight.

I throw a knife to my right. As a falling cameraman caught it and began killing a few of the toilets around the street.

He literally tackled one from a roof down to the ground. That's true dedication and vengeance against our enemies.

Dubstep using her own speaker legs to jump up next to me. Before sitting down. "We make a good team huh?" I nodded crossing my arms. I turn my head down to her. I look at her for a moment remembering how we met.

Flashback FlashBang!

My lens broke. So everything was quite blurry. I stare up to the threat before me. A toilet of great influence over the Skibidi race.

I lay there defeated my body far to broken to even make any movement.

I think back to my old friend. I guess it's my time to go huh?

I lower my head slowly accepting my demise. But someone picked me up. A speaker headed individual with a feminine body type.

She spoke out. "You're cute! I'll keep you around with me for quite awhile."

I just nod slowly.

Flashback FlashBang Dissipates.

Dubstep nodded her head excitedly. "Yeah! And I never looked back." I nodded as we turn our heads towards the threat across the street. It was a giant ski mask wearing Skibidi. I pulled out my newest weapon. A fireaxe I found in a building nearby.

Dubstep stood up as well pulling out her two daggers. But then we both hear loud music playing in the distance. I make a sigh sound and put my fireaxe down. Putting it in the holder on my back. As Dubstep shook her head. As our Titan arrived with confidence and ego in his body language.

He caught the "Robber" toilet off guard and dealt with the foe pretty easily. And sat down with a pose. Where his little yes man. Came up and started taking photos.

I shake my head a little. And threw my knife up into the sky once more using my speaker head. As another small flying skibidi fell from the sky.

Dubstep clapped her hands as if applauding me once more.

I can't shake the feeling something is gonna happen soon.

First one of our researchers and a few others went missing. Now a few cameramen and large cameramen are missing as well.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Nothing much to say. Other than the concept of "speaker legs" are basically just technological legs for the two MCs

Basically there are inbuilt speakers in the calf area of both Brown and Dubstep.

Anyways that's all.