Episode 29 (End of Season 1)

Brown's POV,

The plan is ready. Everyone is in position. All we need to do is wait.

I sat in the middle of the street with a pile of Skibidi toilets as my throne. I await the one that I want to catch and destroy once and for all.

I turn my head to Dubstep hiding in a garbage can. As I send a wave of sound around me. As I suddenly raise my hand. As the thing flew towards my head. Suddenly numerous powerful Soundwaves are sent from all directions keeping it in place. Numerous Speaker Helicopters and our Speaker Strider came out and got around 10 feet close to where this Glitch toilet was.

As I pulled out my axe and cut its head clean off. As a Large SpeakerMan caught the toilet.

The plan worked. Right? As I turned my head suddenly two yellow beams destroyed the Speaker Helicopters. As both me, Dubstep, and the Large Speakerman our escape.

G-Toilet and his army came out of nowhere and destroyed the forces in the area. Ruining the plan for all of us to get out safely.

We ran from the carnage left behind by the toilets. As we got onto the nearby camera helicopters and got the fuck out of there. The Large SpeakerMan stayed behind to fight and stall for us. Leaving the glitch toilet in our care.

The Speaker Scientist who was waiting stared at us. "I can make it work." He spoke out before pulling out a few tools. And after cleaning out the Skibidi Head and guts. And after a few hours. The Toilet was ready for usage. And he had gotten schematics.

"This is the best I could do in a short time. I put some steel plating on the sides and around the main engine. You can pilot it and deal with G-Toilet and drive him away from the area."

I nodded and turned my head to Dubstep. Who walked over and hugged me. "Be safe." I nodded and hugged her back. Before getting in the Glitch Toilet. The Speaker scientist spoke out. "Just insert your hands onto the terminal I've placed on the sides of the toilet. It should connect you to the terminal I've programmed to allow you full control of the Glitch Toilet." I nodded and did so. As I saw my body be covered in blue electricity.

I nodded as I flew forward at high speeds destroying as many toilets as I could before arriving right in front of G-Toilet. I noticed one factor. G-Toilet shrunk down a little. He shot his lasers at me. In which I dodged easily and began flying around him. And flying into him over and over. Keeping him busy.

As he shot another eye beam at me. Nearly hit me. But I was able to dodge once more. I flew forward and into one of his eyes. And injured one. Then I flew into the other. I kept slamming into him over and over again. Till he turned and started trying to leave. I flew forward and into his mouth planning to try and destroy him internally. However, I saw a second neck.

I looked up and saw it was.. a Disguise for another toilet. I flew up and onto the smaller toilet area of the pilot. Before flushing it. Killing this clone.

I flew out of the clone. And flew down to the ground as Dubstep tackled me out of the Glitch Toilet.

Some of the Cameramen and Speakermen gave their congratulations. I spoke out.

"Something is wrong... This isn't G-Toilet." I said looking at the husk that was the "G-Toilet"'s skin.

From afar. A scientist for the Skibidis glared before leaving the area to begin his next plans.

_________________________

Author's Note,

As such ends the first season of "Speakerman" with Brown gaining control over the Glitch Toilet.

Which is a big move. The idea I had for catching the Glitch Toilet would work in the main series since Skibidi scientist was able to halt the Glitch Toilet with his speakers. So why not numerous Speaker Helicopters and A speaker strider.

So yeah next arc will have the parasites. And some things can't be changed no matter what you do.

Btw I'll time Skip to episode 32