Episode 27

Brown's POV,

I stood outside waiting with Dubstep to make a raid on a nearby Skibidi base. "When can we try out that?" I turn to her slowly as she made suggestive gestures. "We are literally androids-" "Androids with human consciousness." She countered. I shook my head. "I don't even have the parts-" "I told them to make the parts when we were putting you back together." I turn to her fully. I spoke out. "When I think we are ready." She did a little twirl as of excited before hugging me tightly. I gently push her off as the large SpeakerMan broke down the warehouse doors. As we ran in.

I swung down my fire axe to kill one of the skibidi that was running away from the area. As we all heard an explosion behind us. We turn our heads towards the sound as suddenly I quickly tackle Dubstep out of the way. And into a crevice hidden from the threat I was sensing.

I make a gesture speaking. "Stay quiet." She nodded slowly as we saw something leave a blue trail and easily beheaded our fellow alliance members which were the cameramen and Speakermen.

The last standing large Speakermen did something that I kept note of. When that thing tried charging to behead my fellow SpeakerMan. It was held back just for a moment by the sound wave released from his speaker head. But it needs to be constant since as soon as the sound fades away and stopped. The large SpeakerMan was left headless soon afterwards.

We stayed low and stayed quiet making sure it couldn't hear us. As we saw it stop and turn it's head around as if scanning the area.

It had blue sparks coming of it with electricity glowing all around it. It quickly flew off making a electric like sound.

We stayed next to each other in the crevice for a little while making sure it never came back. Till we saw a few alliance members arrive.

An idea came to mind. I look towards Dubstep. "I've got an idea on how to catch that thing. And maybe. We could use it's tech to our advantage."

She turned to me as I pointed towards a Speaker Helicopter and the Speaker Strider.

She realized my plan and nodded. "Let's get our get back. Think of it as?" "Revenge." I nodded as I look towards a Speaker Scientist nearby.

I walk over and began discussing my plan to him.

He nodded and gave a thumbs up and saying "You can count on me." The scientist spoke out. "It will be ready in a week."

I nodded and Dubstep and I got onto the Speakerplane once more. For another mission.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Nothing much to say.