Episode 37

Dubstep's POV,

I clenched my fists as I flew forward with murderous intent. Moving in a flash to cut down as many toilets as I could.

More Speakermen and Cameramen walked with new weaponry and equipment to destroy more and more toilets.

I led the charge as I clashed with a Hybrid between a Toilet and a Large SpeakerMan. I flew back and using a nearby wall as a surface to jump off. I dashed forward using my shield to slam it into the Skibidi Mutant. I drove him across the street. Into a dumpster before lifting him up and throwing him through another wall. Of course he wouldn't be defeated so easily.

As I crashed into him one more time. He quickly grabbed me and threw me through a wall. And I quickly flew up and took aim using my newest Speakermen tech.

It was a smaller version of Titan Speakerman's Blaster. It wasn't as strong but it was enough to deal some severe damage to anything below my threat level.

I flew past the Attack Force. A platoon built and made out of numerous Speakermen and Cameramen with refurnished and remodeled toilet weaponry. Like rocket launchers and small rifles.

Behind them was the disinfection team. Mostly made up of Apprentice Scientist Speakermen/Cameramen each wielding an electro magnetic anti parasite gun. Or the EMAPG for short.

And behind them was the medic team fully made up of Engineers from both factions. They had a few engineering tools plus a chainsaw for both medical means and self defence.

I led the forces as I crashed into the Skibidi Mutant again. Lifting him up and throwing him through another building. I flew forward and destroying him once and for all.

I took a break and flew back to lead the group throughout the city. With a plan to disinfect Titan SpeakerMan.

Soon our plan will come to fruition..

Right?

_________________________

Author's Note,

You may question what are the threat levels?

Well here is a quick explanation!

Colossal - Requires multiple Titans to effectively kill, let-alone kill

Colossal Threats: Titan Skibidi Scientist, CinemaMan, Upgraded Titans. ETC

Titan - Every Faction's Superweapon

Titan Threats: Titan Cameraman, Titan SpeakerMan, GMan 3.0, Titan TV Man, ETC

Titan Killer - the most powerful non-titan that can potentially kill titans by themselves or can heavily assist in the killing of the Titans

Titan Killer Threats: Gman 2.0, Titan SpeakerMan (Infected), ETC.

Machine - Usually made by smarter members inside the faction, they are fitted with extreme strength, durability, speed, and weaponry. They are characterized by their fully autonomous purpose and behavior, unfeeling.

Machine Threats: Dubstep, Brown, Gman 1.0, ETC

Extreme - A being with insane capabilities. Multiple of them can single-handedly injure a Titan with decent trouble

Extreme Threats: Large TV Men, Equipped Large Speakermen, Semi-Giant Toilets.

Large - A larger being that takes multiple medium threats to kill

Large Threats: Strider Variants, TV Men (Due to Teleportation)

Medium - A being with thrice the size of a regular human, they usually have extreme physical strength and durability, but can still be taken down if ambushed with groups

Medium: Large Speakermen, Equipped Large Cameramen, Large Toilets.

Athletic - Human-Like, but better in almost every way. Usually physically

Athletic Threats: Large Cameramen, Equipped Cameramen/Speakermen

Average - Average human level. Usually fairly weak, but can be a nuisance, as they can get in the Titan's weak spots. The most numerous group in the threat level category.

Average Threats: Speakermen, Cameramen, Normal Skibidi Toilets, ETC.

Infiltrator - They are extremely small and are genetically engineered to be that way, so that they can scout out and infect members from other factions.

Infiltrator Threats: Miniature Toilets, And the camera rovers.

I suck at scaling so just tell me what's wrong with the threat levels.