Episode 38 (Part 2) [End of Canon]

Dubstep's POV,

Astro SpeakerMan and I soared through the area where Gman and Infected Titan SpeakerMan were last seen, ready for the fight of our lives.

As we approached, I skillfully dodged Gman's laser beams and slammed my spiked shield onto his face, quickly provoking his anger. He began chasing me relentlessly.

Meanwhile, Titan SpeakerMan pursued Astro SpeakerMan, who retaliated with a barrage of attacks to enrage the infected Titan.

I maneuvered swiftly, evading Gman's attacks hot on my tail, and pressed my alert button. Suddenly, Gman froze in place, stunned by numerous loud sounds. Speakermen arrived, unleashing rockets and machine gun fire on Gman's Jetpack.

First Phase of the Plan: Disable mobility. I directed the Speakermen to target Gman's Jetpack.

Encircling Gman, I repeatedly dashed into his Jetpack, breaking off a rocket. Astro SpeakerMan joined me as we moved to where Titan SpeakerMan was. Gman, realizing he lost his ability to fly, was unstunned.

I raced back to the battlefield, dashing and stunning Titan SpeakerMan, while cameramen and their striders continued their assault. Yet, as we attempted to disinfect Titan SpeakerMan, disaster struck.

Two toilets, oddly familiar, appeared, accompanied by two smaller Gmen – one with buzzsaw arms and the other with rockets. Our plan crumbled.

Titan SpeakerMan aimed his blaster, wreaking havoc. In the chaos, a new Astro toilet took me down, causing significant casualties.

Defeated, I accepted my fate. Striders and normal toilets closed in to finish the job.

Suddenly, a flash of purple passed by, leaving a trail of electricity. An individual with a purple core, claws covered in electricity, and the blood of our foes appeared. Lifted by this savior, a voice spoke in reverse as two figures arrived – one with a purple core like my rescuer and another in bright blue, seemingly unfinished.

As I regained consciousness, I saw Brown.

"Missed me?" he said, flying away from the battlefield. I turned my head to witness a new Titan with a TV head and the incomplete Titan Cameraman.

I soon blacked out, saved by an unexpected ally. Well a welcome one at least...

_________________________

Author's Note,

Titan Cameraman will be here temporarily. And probably will go back to the upgrading table while Titan TV Man takes the reigns.

And Brown is back!

Anyways Stay Tuned for more!