Episode 33

Brown's POV,

We sat in a hidden warehouse when night fell upon us. I let Dubstep get out of the Glitch Toilet.

I get out as well and sit on the side of the toilet. I sigh to myself as I snuck a peek outside. It was utter mayhem without an acting Titan around there wasn't anything to keep the balance between the Alliance and the Skibidi toilets.

So as of right now the Toilets have gained the greatest lead in the history of our many battles.

As of right now. The Glitch Toilet I pilot is the closest we have to a Titan's Equal Power. So as of right now. I had to keep doing what the titans would have done.

Fight till they can't anymore.

I get on the Glitch Toilet as Dubstep and the few who remained in the warehouse looked at me funny. I gave a nod before activating the Glitch Toilet and flying out the warehouse. Dubstep had to be held back by a few Large Speakermen.

As I flew up into the sky. I flew around the decimated city. Destroying as many toilets I could. More and more came but I rammed through them effortlessly.

I continued flying around again and again. Destroying as many Toilets I could. I catch a Glimpse of Titan SpeakerMan destroying some Speaker Helicopters. I flew full speed to send him off the building. G-Toilet quickly shot at me. In which I easily evade and destroy his Jetpack.

As I flew to try and deal more damage. I get stopped by that odd looking ufo toilet.

He quickly rammed into my toilet. In which I did the same repeatedly. He was barely able to dodge my attacks.

But as I was dealing with not G-Toilet and this UFO Toilet. I had my guard down. So I couldn't predict that I would be stunned in place by the loud sound from Titan Speakerman's full powered speakers. As G-Toilet shot an eye beam at me. Causing critical damage to myself and to the Glitch Toilet I was riding.

Unknowingly the damage somehow mixed a bit of the Glitch Toilet's Energy with my main core. As I fell off the sky. Something red caught me and the Glitch Toilet and flew away at similar speeds.

"You stupid moron.." A feminine voice spoke out. "Let's get you fixed up shall we?" As I finally black out.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Seems like Brown will gain his first set of upgrades!

Hopefully we can win this war.

Anyways! The POV for this next few episodes will be for Dubstep. And her new Glitch Jetpack.