Episode 34

Dubstep's POV,

I flew around the city using my Glitch Jetpack to maneuver around the winding and streets of the city. I left my.. Beloved to the care of a group of Scientist Speakermen and Cameramen that should fix him up just fine right?

I nodded to myself as I rode past an entire group of striders destroying each one of those disgusting toilets. As I flew past the streets saving as much as I could. I could sense something watching my every move.

I stop mid air and scan my surroundings. Seeing nothing but the black smoke coming off buildings from the fires that were started by the Skibidi Toilets.

I shake my head and get back to flying around the area. You may ask what weapon am I even using. It was a modified shield with spikes on it. It was perfect for an instant kill or at least severe damage.

As I flew around I come into an encounter with one of those Astro Toilets. This one seems to be a weaker variant.

I ready my shield and flew forward at rapid speeds. The Astro Toilet who was busy killing a few alliance members. Suddenly had its face pierced by numerous spikes. As it fell to the ground dead. But it's body intact.

It gave me an idea on what to do next. We shouldn't rely on Titans Alone this time.

If they want to steal our Titans. Infect our own forces. Why not take their equipment. Turn their forces against one another.

That's the plan. I speak out.

"Get this filth and fix it up. Make sure it's rideable for our fellow alliance members."

The Large speakermen immediately followed my order. As I flew off at high speeds. Killing toilets that seem to have potential to be a great asset to the alliance.

This time I'll get my revenge. I will kill that Asshole called "G-Man."

No matter what.

I grab the infected SpeakerMan that was on the ground trying to crawl away. And ripped out the parasite from his neck and threw it at the Large SpeakerMan who caught it.

I speak. "Find a way to disinfect our fellow alliance members. Maybe a ranged weapon from the sorts."

The Large SpeakerMan nodded and followed some alliance members nearby. Seemingly heading to a hidden warehouse.

Dubstep flew off continuing her rampage.
_________________________

Author's Note,

Dubstep going into her rage arc lol. She is pretty resourceful and knows what to do at the time.

So now the Alliance are planning on gaining the ability to steal the toilets the Skibidis use against them.

I mean if they wanna parasitically infect the alliance members and Titan SpeakerMan.

Why not take something from them?

So this is the new idea.

Dubstep will fly around and steal Skibidi Tech.

All while Brown is in repairing and upgrading stage.

Brown will probably return at Episode 40 or earlier.