Episode 35

Dubstep's POV,

I flew around the city with a few alliance members following behind me with their new weapons at hand.

Most of them had Equipment formerly used by the Toilets. Like rocket launchers, jetpacks, etc. of course we had to repair and test each one before letting it out on the battlefield. Even though some broke during testing.

But the fact of the matter is. We're able to push the toilets back a bit by using hit-and-run tactics. We destroy parts of their infrastructure like small-time bases and factories. And immediately escape before we could be killed off.

It was a perfect plan in my opinion. I mean if we needed to fight. We will fight. With any means, we have at the time and the moment.

I cross down another Skibidi base we raided. As behind me numerous trucks filled with toilets and equipment are moving down underground.

I nodded and flew up into the sky, Surveying the situation we have gained quite an arsenal of weapons. I give a curt nod as I fly back down leaving a small crater on the sidewalk.

I tightened my shield's strap and flew up. With a few others getting into patrol Jeeps.

To transport the cargo underground. I flew forward in front of the cargo trucks.

It's high time we transported another load of fresh parts to the hidden alliance base.

I flew forward taking down any toilets that came against me. Alongside clearing up the path and checking for any traps left.

Eventually, we reach the halfway point. Where I pressed a button opening a secret hidden area. A hidden alliance base.

Watching the transport trucks be lowered down as many kept watch and kept guard.

I flew inside and finally took a break knowing we were safe. I got onto one of the transportation trucks and took a small break.

To calm to nerves.. Why do I say that a lot... Maybe it's cause a select few of us are cyborgs in disguise... Hehe..

I mean technically we aren't cyborgs. By technicality, our human minds were placed into a robotic body.

I mean there is a reason why the alliance is the way it is. Because we have a human mind inside this robot body...

Makes me wonder if I could ever go back...

Maybe in another life...

_________________________

Author's Note,

That's all for today. Didn't have much to write cause lack of time due to school and stuff.

Anyways that's all for now. Stay tuned for next time!