Episode 32 (TimeSkip/Prologue)

Brown's POV,

I flew around the city using my upgraded Glitch Toilet. Which now had mounted speakers that could help me immobilize or deflect rocket fire from opponents. I nodded as I flew around the city at high speeds. Til I felt my passenger start wiggling around as if trying to make more room for herself.

"Why is it soooo~ Cramped!" Dubstep said. I look at her. "Because it's meant for one person! Besides the Speaker Scientists are making their own prototype for you. Maybe you can get it in red electricity?" I said while going through a group of helicopter Skibidis.

She shrugged and locked her legs around my waist. I spoke out "We have a seatbelt for you. You do know that right?" She nodded and spoke out. "But that wouldn't be fun~" she said now hugging me. I make a sigh noise as we arrived at our destination. I flew into the solider toilet's laser cannons. Dismantling it quite quickly. I flew and hit the soldier toilet's head repeatedly.

Before finally stopping as Titan SpeakerMan arrived. I flew back and began letting out small bursts of sounds to see if anything is wrong around the area. Sensing there are 5 toilets on the roof. I'd just wonder if it's just some normal toilets planning an attack. So I flew up as Titan SpeakerMan got sent close to a building. I notice an scientist Skibidi toilet with two weird looking striders.. What the hell is that? I mean I bet it isn't anything to worry about..

I look towards the Scientist who stared back at me. I prepare to fly forward to destroy it.

Suddenly Titan Speakermen fell to his knees. Screeching a deafening sound enough to hold me in place as the Scientist Skibidi escaped.

I quickly flew back as if feeling the change. As we watch our Titan destroy most of our very own forces.

Dubstep was speechless. But I had to act fast. Titan SpeakerMan is far to strong. But maybe if I could remove that parasite.

I prepare to fly forwards to disinfect our titan. But suddenly those two signatures I felt earlier arrive.

As suddenly a much more
Upgraded G-Toilet 2.0 with two new laser guns and a Jetpack arrived with what looks like to be? Another Toilet with orbiting car batteries?

I flew there realizing I couldn't do a thing. So turning back I flew away fast before anything could happen to me and Dubstep.

We need to recuperate for now.

_________________________

Author's Note,

So begins the Dark Age! Aka Season 2!

With the added early introduction of an early prototype of an Astro Toilet!