chapter 1 | ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

-ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ-
jeongin's pov
'wake upppp, sleepy head!' seungmin stood over me, shaking me by the shoulder. i groaned, turning onto my side and mumbled '5 more... minutes, seungmin' before falling back asleep again. i started to throw the covers over my head to block out the blinding dorm lights, but seungmin stopped me.

seungmin chuckled, ‘not so fast, jeongin! it's time for class. you better wake up or i'm dumping cold ice cubes on you.’ hearing seungmin threatening me with the worst form of wake up calls, i sat up straight on my bed, brows furrowed as i groaned again.

seungmin really was a frustrating roommate to have.

seungmin smirked, 'alright, cutie, you've got 10 minutes to get ready or i'm busting your naked ass into the lecture hall.' he winked and left.

i felt my face heat up, my heart beating rapidly. seungmin was such a tease... and did he just call me cutie??? he was my childhood crush for many years and we'd never interacted until now. until he joined the same university as me. until he became my roommate at the end of last year. we'd known each other for some time now obviously, but we weren't exactly close enough for him to call me pet names or things like these, he'd always use jeongin...

i decided to calm myself down and checked the time on my phone. my eyes widened at the time; it was already 7.30 and classes start at 7.45!!! i clumsily stumbled out of bed and nearly landed on my face as i tugged my pants on while hopping to the bathroom to brush my teeth at the same time.

~~~

a.n.
first day impressions :)

ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ.ᴘɴɢ ♡

sᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ

sᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ.ᴘɴɢ ♡

~~~

‘yo, you ready, jeongin?’

‘yeah, just hold on a sec..’

seungmin called from the living room as i put on my new sneakers and walked out of my bedroom. seungmin grinned and eyed me up and down, taking in my new outfit for the first day of school.

‘hey, nice gradient pants, they suit you well, jeongin.’

i blushed at his compliment, i thought i looked ordinary. i muttered a ‘thank you’ at the older while staring down at my sneakers. seungmin hooked an arm around my shoulders and chirped, ‘time for school then, little one!’

~~~

taking my timetable from the administration counter, i compared mine with seungmin's and realised we only had two classes together on tuesdays and thursdays. we were both in sophomore year and although i could only admire seungmin from afar last year, i had hoped i could at least spend more time in class next to seungmin this year.

seungmin must have noticed the disappointment in my eyes as i pouted; he turned me to face him, a sad smile on his face.

'hey, don't worry, we still have break times together, and i'll come see you whenever i can okay? meanwhile, you and i can always get to know more people in our own classes.'

seungmin's words reassured me, and i felt my insides turn warm at the way seungmin was suddenly caring towards me. he looked like he wanted to pull me in for a hug, but before i could even reply, he swiftly turned on his heels and walked down the hallway rushing out a 'bye!' over his shoulder.

i sighed, knowing today was going to be a long day without seungmin...

a.n.
hi! it's the author once again, welcome to my first book‼️i hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! sorry if it's a bit short though, i promise i'll add more content in the upcoming chapters :)

have a seungin💥
-𝗷𝗮_𝟯𝗹𝗹𝟯