chapter 8 | ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

-ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ-
jeongin's pov
'innieee!! let's walk together! we have english literature together in the morning right?' i turned around at the mention of my name, seeing felix waving as he ran to my side. my mouth broke out in a smile, hooking an arm around the older's shoulders as we both walked through the crowded hallway.

'of course we can walk together! why don't we arrange to meet up everyday and go to class together? then we wouldn't feel lonely walking to class.'

'awww, you feel lonely without me at your side~' felix dragged out his words playfully, grinning at me while he ruffled my hair.

'mhm~ i always need my fluffy sunshine beside me.' i laughed, felix was nodding eagerly to my earlier suggestion.

'by the way, nice sweater! blue's my favourite colour, it's so calm and easy on the eyes. where'd you get it?' i glanced down, lix was pointing to my top.

'you think it's nice?' lix nodded rapidly as i continued speaking, 'i actually thrifted it. last sunday, it caught my eyes, so i went in this quaint little thrift shop displaying the clothing and got it at a good price. i love the quality of this sweater too!'

'wahh, how nice. one day you must bring the group to visit this shop!' lix's eyes were sparkling as he spoke.

'sure! one of these days i promise i'll bring you guys! i'm sure you guys will have a lot of fun.'

'thanks, innie! you're the best. now let's get our seats, ms owens must be coming in soon.' felix pulled me to one of the seats towards the front of the lecture hall; we both shared the same love for literature.

~~~

a.n.
here are jeongin's and felix's ootds!

ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ.ᴘɴɢ ♡

ғᴇʟɪx

ғᴇʟɪx.ᴘɴɢ ♡

~~~

seungmin's pov
staring at the clock in the living room, i realised it was almost time for class. i only had afternoon lessons on wednesdays, yet, i was still tempted to skip class. i internally groaned, not wanting to head to calculus class.