Chapter 3

A bear as tall as a man was placed on Lin Zhishui's bed.

An off-white bear should be very soft to the touch, but it looks out of place with the two people present.

"Brother He, did you buy it?" Lin Zhishui's eyes lit up. He also wanted to buy this kind of plush toy when he was a child, but he didn't dare to mention it.

Parents wouldn't even buy themselves a small toy.

Later, Lin Zhijue was born, and he had many toys, but Lin Zhishui was used to it at that time, and he would not envy him anymore.

He Yan was also the first to give himself a toy.

He liked it so much that he even wanted to throw himself into Brother He's arms.

"Yeah." He Yan held back his smile with a straight face.

At this moment, Lin Zhishui had already pounced on the bear, rubbing against the bear with his face.

Soft and itchy.

The kind he wanted before.

Naturally, He Yan didn't think about these things when he bought toys. He just thought that children should like them. After all, no matter how naughty his younger brother He Ting is, he still likes pink and tender dolls.

That's why he asked his assistant to choose such a bear, and then carried it back from the company's eyes, and secretly asked the housekeeper to hide it in while they were eating.

"Thank you, Brother He!" It was completely different from the feeling of grievance just now, Lin Zhishui's voice was very clear at the moment, and he kept rubbing against the bear with a bit of joy.

He Yan coughed: "I'll have someone install the night light tomorrow, can I turn on the light to sleep tonight?"

Lin Zhishui was so excited that he almost blurted out why he needed a night light, and then suddenly remembered what he had done just now, and immediately stopped rubbing against the bear, and said cautiously in a soft voice, "Okay...it's okay to have Xiongxiong with me ."

He Yan heard a little grievance from inside.

He went downstairs with a stern face, and passed the butler with a breezy face. The butler looked at him with an expression worthy of being our husband.

He Yan:?

After a while, Lin Zhishui received a cup of hot milk from the housekeeper.

"Madam, sir specially prepared it for you." The butler smiled very kindly.

Lin Zhishui looked at the milk bitterly. He didn't like to drink this kind of milk. He always felt that it had a fishy smell, and after drinking it, he would also smell of milk on his body, which didn't smell cool at all.

Hearing that Big Brother He had specially prepared it, he immediately closed his eyes, gulped it all down, and even hiccupped after drinking it.

There was a circle of milk stains around his mouth.

The butler smiled and went downstairs with the cup in his hand. When he passed by the gentleman's study, he left a smile that concealed his merit and fame.

@

On the second day, Lin Zhishui was woken up by a phone call from his manager Chen Yu.

He rubbed his eyes, only to realize that it was past eight o'clock in the morning.

He slept with the light on last night, but now the light has been turned off, I don't know if Brother He turned it off.

Thinking of this, Lin Zhishui's mouth was stained with a smile.