Chapter 63

After hanging up the phone, Lin Zhishui let go of eating.

After all, only when you are full can you lose weight.

Xu Tian was a little surprised at first, but then he thought that the phone call just now was probably from Boss He, and he couldn't help but sigh in his heart, as expected, Boss He was easy to use.

Not only is it easy to use.

A group of people proposed to sing after eating hot pot.

Although the town is small, there is no shortage of these entertainment places.

Lin Zhishui didn't like the excitement, so when someone raised it, he explained to Fu Tianyi that he had to go back to rest first.

Fu Tianyi naturally had no reason to stop him, not to mention Lin Zhishui's identity, he might still be the biggest in the crew, followed by Yan Qing and Lu Shao.

If Lin Zhishui didn't participate, Xu Tian would naturally follow along.

Yan Qing and Lu Shao are also unwilling to participate in this kind of activity, one is thinking about going back to play games, and the other is unwilling to be crowded with a group of starlets.

Although Lu Shao is a dandy, he grew up from a group of elites. There are so many men and women present, and I don't know how many of them have set their sights on Yan Qing and himself.

After the four of them got in the crew's car and left, someone complained: "I don't know why, what kind of big name is playing in a small crew."

"The Coming Year" itself is positioned on a small budget, and the actors hired are naturally not very famous but have some acting skills. There are not many shots, and the salary is naturally very low.

Someone opened his mouth, and someone next to him agreed: "The little assistant next to Senior Yan is also so big, where is the face? Isn't Senior Yan as difficult to get along with as the rumors say, and he treats assistants so well."

The person who said this was an 18th-line female star, and the people next to her laughed after hearing this: "Then why don't you try it tonight? Maybe you can become a hit?"

Although it was a joke, Fu Tianyi frowned tightly when he heard it, and scolded: "Have you said enough?"

He was at the back of the crowd, and the crowd thought that the producer and screenwriter had disappeared, so they dared to make such a joke here.

"I don't know what it's about, go check Weibo, and don't think about dirty thoughts all day long, I invite you to come to film, if you want to use your brain or don't want to shoot, you can tell me , you can leave immediately."

He was already arrogant, but he was even more terrifying when he was serious.

He scolded a few starlets so that they dared not speak up, so they could only push and shoved to the nearest KTV.

@

The courtyard where Lin Zhishui lived was a large courtyard that had been empty for a long time. There were four rooms in total. They were supposed to be used by him, Xu Tian, Yan Qing, and Yan Qing's assistant. Lu Shao lives in one room.

"Sister-in-law, do you want to come over to play cards?" Lu Shao took out a pack of playing cards from nowhere, opened the opposite door and shouted to Lin Zhishui.

Before Lin Zhishui could refuse, Yan Qing took him back with a dark face.

It's a great two-person world, he doesn't play games, this guy still wants to play cards.