Chapter 56

He Yan's recent workplace has become his home.

Lin Zhishui's body was already in good shape, probably because he slept and ate and slept every day, he was fatter than before, and his complexion was much better.

"A certain artist surnamed Kang was arrested for taking drugs?" He Yan was working, and Lin Zhishui was lying on a deck chair on the balcony, bored.

He Yan beside him was typing on his notebook.

Lin Zhishui could reach He Yan's clothes as long as he stretched out his hand.

He felt that he was probably very ill.

As long as He Yan leaves his sight, he will start to feel irritable and have a headache.

Probably because he had just woken up not long ago, he had a nasal voice when he spoke, and the afternoon sun reflected on him through the glass window, and his face was bright.

He Yan turned his head to look at him. He was reviewing the documents just now, and he didn't quite hear what he said.

"what?"

He saw his silhouette in Lin Zhishui's eyes.

Swaying slightly in the sun.

Lin Zhishui didn't have a deep impression of Kang Lin, as if he hadn't seen Kang Lin since he moved out of the company's apartment.

But the figure who was caught in embarrassment was indeed very similar to his former roommate.

Lin Zhishui remembered the clothes on his body. At that time, Kang Lin accepted a small supporting role for the first time, and when he returned to the dormitory, he was very happy to show it off to him. The investor gave him the clothes.

Lin Zhishui had already forgotten which drama it was.

Seeing He Yan leaning over, he raised his head and kissed him on the chin.

"nothing."

He Yan rubbed his hair, his eyes were full of doting.

Lin Zhishui looked up at him like this, his eyes flickering, as if letting him move.

It took a long time before he spoke: "Brother He, can I go see Su An and Su Yuan?"

He Yan had expected this day a long time ago.

The kid said before that he wanted to see Su An and Su Yuan. After so many days, the injuries on the two people's bodies are at least not visible on the surface.

He sent people back to prison.

He nodded, and just as he was about to speak, there was noise from downstairs.

The butler is usually gentle and polite.

He has been in the He family for decades, since the time when the master and wife were there, he is about the same age as Grandpa He, and he is about to retire.

But he is always reluctant to part with this home.

For him, the He family is his home.

When he was rarely angry, his voice had already reached the ears of He Yan and Lin Zhishui from the door.

The two stood on the balcony and looked down, just in time to see Lin's mother standing unkempt at the door arguing with the housekeeper, and she was holding a child by her hand.

Some people are really not afraid of death, hitting the muzzle again and again.

He Yan originally wanted to appease the child and go down to solve it by himself, but Lin Zhishui stood up before him, and then held his hand firmly.