Chapter 32

Many fans came to the "Spring River Green" press conference.

Most of them started to watch from the morning, and the press conference didn't start until 10:00 in the morning. These fans stayed here, just to see their idols.

The most popular one is Yanqing's fan group. They hold support signs and stand under the sun as if they don't know the heat, waiting for their idols to appear with great anticipation.

The second is Shen Yao's fans, Shen Yao's female fans and male fans are halfway, standing at the door with quality, and Yan Qing's fans are divided into two teams.

There is also a more conspicuous one, which is Lin Zhishui's new fan team.

They held tall signs with the words "Ma Ma loves you, our Shuishui" written in pink, which looked particularly conspicuous, and some people raised love balloons and floated in mid-air.

"Yes, raise it higher, haven't you eaten?"

"Where are the light sticks?"

"Can you step on his feet? If not, just climb on his back for me!"

The little assistant directed a few colleagues in their company who were lucky to come to the scene with a fierce face.

These people really are, and they don't even know how to support them!

After instructing them, the little assistant squeezed to the boss's side again.

The boss was still wearing a black suit. After standing under the hot sun for so long, the boss didn't feel hot.

"Boss, this was given by a girl just now."

The assistant handed the fluorescent headband to He Yan.

He Yan was originally standing in the crowd with a blank face. Everyone's attention was on when the stars would come, so naturally no one noticed him.

Seeing the things in the little assistant's hand, his expression was still stiff for a moment.

He had never worn such a childish thing since he was a child.

He Yan took it with a sullen face, and groped it in his hand for a long time. This kind of headband is made of low-quality materials, and the wholesale price in the small market is only 1 yuan each. Of course, he has never touched this kind of thing. And it looks very childish.

Many people around are wearing this kind, it seems that everyone wears what they get.

He Yan pursed his lips, thought for a moment, and put on the headband under the gaze of the little assistant.

Although wearing such a naive headband, He Yan's aura is still very outstanding. If it wasn't because everyone is waiting for their favorite star, it might have caused quite a commotion.

He stood there with a straight face, very serious, several employees of He's were a little scared of him, they couldn't understand why the boss suddenly asked them to attend some kind of press conference.

It is still very happy to have a sudden vacation, but it is not happy to run out to bask in the sun.

They are really suffering.

The little assistant looked at their boss with a serious face but wearing a funny headband on his head, and tried not to laugh.

He Yan glanced at him, but said nothing with a straight face.

He doesn't care about his own image, but the headband is a bit small, and his scalp hurts a little, but he can bear it.

About an hour later, a large group of media swarmed in. They also came to guard, but the good places on the ground were occupied by fan groups, and the media could only go under the sun.