Chapter 64

After being yelled at by Fu Tianyi, although Lin Zhishui was not afraid of him, he was also embarrassed to lie down.

Lu Shao curled his lips, and was glanced at by Yan Qing, who had just finished a scene, reluctantly got up from the chair, and handed him water.

The filming of the play went very smoothly.

If the group performances can be better, the shooting progress should be faster.

Although Tan Le is a new director, he has the same strict requirements for the drama as Fu Tianyi. He doesn't care who you are, even if Yan Qing's expression or emotions are not in place, he can scold you head and face. He looks like a very honest and honest person, but when he looks fierce, he really doesn't show any emotion.

At this time, Lin Zhishui realized that what he had learned so hard was still useful.

The old man also taught him the skills and methods of acting.

Halfway through the filming of "The Coming Year", it started to rain in the town.

Lin Zhishui was sitting on the edge of the eaves of the yard, stretching out his five fingers to feel the rain falling into his palm.

Because of getting into the drama gradually, he is even more reluctant to speak these days, and his whole body is shrouded in a sad atmosphere.

Xu Tian understands that he was driven emotionally by Zhang Nian, and it is also a problem that many actors will encounter. It is easy to get into the play and difficult to get out of the play.

Although she was an assistant, she had never encountered such a situation. Lin Zhishui was her first boss.

She got a little angry here in a hurry, and there were a few blisters on her mouth, but she couldn't speak directly to persuade Lin Zhishui.

Yan Qing was still filming the indoor scenes, so Lu Shao, as his assistant, naturally had to accompany him.

Xu Tian wandered around behind Lin Zhishui, and suddenly heard the footsteps of someone stepping on the rain, steady and calm.

With the sound of raindrops falling on the umbrella surface, they are getting closer and closer.

She looked up, just in time to see He Yan holding an umbrella, walking out of the rain alone.

Many years later, Xu Tian couldn't forget this scene. It wasn't a heartbeat, but a kind of envy.

Probably could also be called "You and Me on the Lemon Tree".

Lin Zhishui was still looking down at the raindrops falling on the ground, making small ripples.

He felt a little sympathetic to Zhang Nian, but after all, he was a character in the play, and he couldn't save Zhang Nian.

He thought, Zhang Nian must have lived in pain all these years, fortunately this is just a story.

He was also glad that he survived all these years and met He Yan.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't even know that Xu Tian had sneaked away.

Until a pair of rain-soaked black leather shoes stopped in front of his eyes.

He looks up.

Just meeting He Yanlue's worried gentle eyes, he seemed to come in a hurry, the rainwater on the umbrella slid down his shoulders, dripped to the ground, and splashed.

He saw He Yan stretching out his hand towards him, and bent slightly, "Little friend, I'm here."

Lin Zhishui was stunned for a moment.