Chapter 38

Everyone had no objection to his words.

Now that the arrangement was made, Xi You walked out first.

Lin Zhishui covered his protesting stomach, and sighed indistinctly. According to the urine nature of the program group, they must finish this task before they can eat breakfast.

The water source is probably the water source of nature, and he inevitably thought of the mountains and trees not far from them - the mountain spring.

Those trees are growing well, indicating that there should be a source of water over there.

Thinking of this, Lin Zhishui caught up with Xi You.

"Let's go to the other side of the mountain, there should be a mountain spring."

Lin Zhishui took a breath of fresh air.

This open space is still very vast, and the air is much fresher than in the city.

Lin Zhishui felt that this was not a reality show, but a vacation?

It would be better without these tasks.

After hearing Lin Zhishui's words, Xi nodded a little. He was embarrassed to look directly into Lin Zhishui's eyes. Lin Zhishui was very good-looking, especially those eyes. Xi You always felt that his eyes were alienated, but Very attractive.

After pinching his temples, Xi You remembered Zhu Yao.

If it wasn't for Lin Zhishui, Zhu Yao wouldn't have been exposed so quickly, and he wouldn't have had such a good chance to get rid of Zhu Yao's oppression, become the head of the group, and have the current popularity.

At the beginning, because he stood up to identify Zhu Yao, he won the appreciation and sympathy of many people, so his popularity also increased.

It can be said that Lin Zhishui can be regarded as his career savior.

Xi You has always wanted to have a chance to get in touch with Lin Zhishui, but from Zhu Yao's incident, he knew that Lin Zhishui had an unusual background, and the two of them had no intersection at all. If it wasn't for this reality show, maybe the two People will never meet again in this life.

Sensing Xi You's gaze, Lin Zhishui was a little strange. He had already walked a long way, and their current location was far away from the forest. If it was later, they might not even have breakfast.

But Xi You still stood where he was, and looked at himself with complicated eyes.

He doesn't seem to be familiar with Xi You?

The biggest connection is probably Zhu Yao.

Lin Zhishui didn't like talking to people he didn't know very well.

Except for He Yan, He Yan's family, and his friends, he has never liked to talk very much, and he would never have any intention of getting close to him.

He just glanced at Xi suspiciously and then turned his head away.

Xi You was a little flustered because of this look.

Fortunately, two girls came over soon.

Because of the camera, the two can't wait to stick their heads down to their clothes, as long as the camera doesn't capture their unwashed, makeup-free faces with dark circles under their eyes!

"Sister, I want to wash my face..." Xin Yi held Zhang Li's arm and said aggrievedly.

Zhang Li is more uncomfortable than her. Xin Yi is younger than herself and has a good skin. Although she is well maintained, she is still thirty years old. No matter how well maintained she is, she dare not look like this now To see people.