Side Story 2

The school dormitory is a four-person room, except for He Yan, the other four people happen to be in a dormitory, and He Yan rents a house outside.

After returning to the dormitory at night, someone came to their dormitory to inquire about the girl who handed Yan Qing a love letter during the day.

Yan Qing, Chu Cheng and Wen Xu went to wash up, and Lu Shao was alone in the dormitory.

"Brother Qing, you really don't mean that?" The person who came to inquire was from the physical education class next door. He was a tall man, standing in front of Lu Shao was a bit coercive, but he had a very respectful attitude towards Lu Shao.

After all, their five-person team is notorious for fighting hard.

Lu Shao was fiddling with the wood carving on Yan Qing's bedside. It was made in handicraft class when he was in junior high school. After finishing it, the teacher didn't take it away because he thought it was too ugly, so he gave it to Yan Qing directly.

I don't know what kind of aesthetics this guy has. Such an ugly thing can be hung on the head of the bed now, maybe he wants to ward off evil spirits.

"You have to ask him himself. If you ask me, how would I know? I'm not the roundworm in your brother Qing's stomach." Lu Shao curled his lips and continued to play with the surprisingly ugly wood carving.

"Isn't that the best relationship between you two? We are always inseparable."

"Tsk, we both grew up wearing a pair of pants." He played with Yan Qing since he was a child, and his relationship with Yan Qing is a little bit better than he and He Yan, but he didn't have that kind of closeness to He Yan. Feel.

It may be because Yan Qing has protected herself since she was a child, unlike He Yan, who beats herself in addition to hitting herself.

"Then ask me later, the sports committee in our class fell in love with that girl two weeks ago, but a young brother came out halfway, isn't that scary?"

Although he said so, this person probably came to check his mouth.

It just so happened that Yan Qing came out of the private bathroom with a basin in his arms at this time. His hair was not dried and he was still wearing a bathrobe. He was taken aback when he saw other people in the dormitory, but he quickly realized that he nodded slightly and sat down on Lu Shao's side, began to brush hair.

Lu Shao took his towel very naturally, patted the back of his head to signal him to lower his head, and then he had to throw the bed again.

The person who came to inquire felt his teeth hurt when he saw this scene, which was inexplicable.

As he stepped back, he yelled, "Ask for me, brother?"

As he said that, before Lu Shao could reply, he ran out and disappeared.

While rubbing Yan Qing's hair, Lu Shao murmured, "Is this man sick? I have to ask you all here."

Yan Qing moved a bit, and her voice was hoarse: "What are you asking?"

"Ask you if you are interested in that super flower." Lu Shao stretched his legs forward, and slowed down the movement of wiping Yan Qing's hair: "From now on, you will find a wife and have to wait for you to do your hair. It's really troublesome."

Yan Qing grabbed his hand and immediately let go.

"You find it troublesome?"

"Ah? Don't bother, isn't this something you have been used to since you were a child? I mean your future wife."