Chapter 47

The filming of "The Coming Year" is scheduled for the spring of the second year. Fu Tianyi said that he still has a lot of preparation work, and even the director was not invited.

Yan Qing hasn't returned to China yet, Jiang Yuning just mentioned it to him, Yan Qing didn't say yes or no.

Lin Zhishui has another job recently, helping He Ting to check homework and make up lessons.

The course content of the second year of high school has become tense. With He Ting's current grades, getting into a university may be more difficult than letting a sow climb a tree.

Originally, He Yan was going to help He Ting find a tutor, but when He Ting came to He Ting, he had a lot of class time, and now he had to study by himself in the evening, and it was already late when he got home. He Yan didn't like that there were strangers at home so late, maybe It will also disturb him and the children.

Well, the focus is on the back.

He Ting himself doesn't want to make up lessons, usually he would be bullied by the teacher at school, and it's fine if he gets scared by his brother when he goes home, he still has to be bullied by the teacher, if he doesn't pass the college entrance examination, he will probably be bald.

Lin Zhishui listened to the discussion between He Ting and the butler for a while, and thought that he didn't have to go to filming for the time being, and he just had time to help He Ting with his homework.

When he brought it up, He Yan's face turned dark all of a sudden.

"No." He Yan leaned against Lin Zhishui, while playing with Lin Zhishui's hair, he refused with a dark face.

He Ting immediately sat down next to his sister-in-law.

"Brother, I think it's fine. Didn't your sister-in-law graduate from the same school as you? You don't have time to teach me, so it's the same for my sister-in-law to teach me."

He Ting giggled twice.

Let his brother teach him that he might be beaten every day!

He Yan made a sharp look, and He Ting immediately shut up.

Although his brother doesn't allow it, his brother listens to his sister-in-law for everything!

The housekeeper came over with a fruit plate, and glanced at the paper that the young master still failed.

If it weren't for the sophomore in high school now, the young master would be able to move out.

The butler sighed inwardly.

"I'll help him read his homework at night, tutor him if he doesn't understand anything, and help him find a teacher to make up lessons during the day on weekends."

Lin Zhishui rubbed his sore waist.

Brother He saw all the videos that Luo Qi sent him a few days ago, and then...

Lin Zhishui felt that his waist might be a little unbearable.

"No more than ten o'clock." He Yan conceded.

He usually wouldn't refuse a child's offer, but the look in He Ting's eyes was even more terrifying.

He Ting touched the back of his head and hid behind his sister-in-law.

After some calculations, He Ting has evening self-study at 8:30, and usually returns home at 9:00, and there is still an hour of tutoring time, which is considered very long.

Lin Zhishui nodded.

He Ting immediately cheered.

Then that night, he was dumbfounded.