Chapter 29

Lin Zhishui was pressed in his arms, crying so much that his nose was all over him, and He Yan, as if he didn't notice, still patted him on the back gently.

"Hi~uh~ hiccup~" After crying, Lin Zhishui kept hiccupping, which made He Yan almost couldn't help laughing out loud.

"Don't cry, kid." He Yan said with a smile.

"Brother He... Hiccup, you're still laughing at me." Lin Zhishui slapped He Yan on the back in embarrassment.

Being stuffed in He Yan's arms, his voice was muffled, but his mood was obviously much better.

"Well, I didn't laugh." He Yan pulled the man out of his arms, Lin Zhishui's eyes and nose were red, and his skin was fair, so he looked very pitiful at the moment.

He Yan couldn't hold back, and scratched his nose.

Lin Zhishui shrank back a bit, put his feet on He Yan's legs, and kicked him lightly.

"Come here." He Yan pinched his ankle.

There was a hint of itching from the ankle, Lin Zhishui was a little ticklish, and shrank back, but He Yan grabbed the ankle again.

He Yan circled his slender ankle with two fingers, and his warm fingertips stuck to the skin.

"Huh? Why are they so thin?" He Yan made a gesture, and the kid's ankle was thinner than his own arm.

If his hands were stronger, he might be crushed directly.

Lin Zhishui shook his legs uncomfortably, "Let go of me."

His voice was still hoarse, and he sounded soft and powerless, without any deterrent effect.

He Yan didn't let go, but instead licked the corner of his lips towards him.

Lin Zhishui kicked him with the other foot, and was easily caught by He Yan.

Now both feet were held in one hand by him, He Yan chuckled lightly: "Little friend, are you still crying?"

"Do you know how I solved He Ting's crying when he was a child?"

Lin Zhishui shook his head blankly, but was a little nervously excited because of the strange feeling of his feet being bound.

"Hmm..." He Yan dragged his voice on purpose, and then touched the soles of his feet with his free hand, like scratching with a feather.

It is precisely this kind of strength that is the most unbearable.

Lin Zhishui was attacked by the sudden itching and tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes again.

"Don't...don't...Brother He, I was wrong..." Lin Zhishui began to struggle like a bound rabbit, but he couldn't help laughing and crying at the same time. How could he compete with He Yan in strength? Finally, out of breath, he fell on the bed and began to beg for mercy.

"Brother He...don't tickle me anymore, woohoo, I was really wrong..."

"Well, how long you cry, how long you punish."

"Brother He, I know I was wrong, stop scratching..." Lin Zhishui really had no strength, the itching on the soles of his feet made his scalp numb.

...

The housekeeper, who wanted to deliver milk to his wife, turned and left with a loving smile on his face. He Ting, who happened to pass by, blushed and lowered his head.

He really didn't hear anything.

The butler blew his beard and stared at him and dragged him by the collar and carried him back to the second floor. The young master was indeed too much.