Chapter 7

Back in the room, the housekeeper had fed water and medicine, and replaced the pillow with a new one.

Lin Zhishui was still sleeping very restlessly. For his mental condition, the doctor only prescribed medicine to reduce fever, but did not prescribe medicine to help him sleep.

It was probably due to the effect of the medicine, he was sweating profusely, and his mouth was still in a daze, not knowing what he was talking about.

He Yan leaned over and heard him shouting "Brother He" intermittently in a hoarse voice, his cold expression suddenly softened, and helped him tuck the quilt: "I'm here."

He touched Lin Zhishui's still hot forehead.

Lin Zhishui moved his body and grabbed his hand.

In his sleep, Lin Zhishui felt very hot, and desperately wanted to find a place where he could cool off. After a while, it was the cramped bathroom again. He was restrained and unable to move, and his whole body was cold.

The picture flashed, it was the scene where he was fighting with others when he was in elementary school, Lin's mother couldn't help scolding him, and the teacher scolded him.

Suddenly, a hand was stretched out in front of him. This hand was warm and comfortable, which just relieved the heat on his body and the coolness in his heart. He grabbed his hand and refused to let go.

This must be Brother He's hand, he thought.

Brother He will definitely come.

@

When Lin Zhishui woke up the next day, the fever had subsided.

There was still a glass of water and a dose of medicine on the bedside. He licked his somewhat dry lips, picked up the water glass and took a sip carefully.

The water was still warm, and my stomach felt a lot better after drinking it.

Lin Zhishui was confused for a while, and then remembered that he should have fallen asleep leaning on Brother He last night.

He also dreamed that he was holding Brother He's hand...

Lin Zhishui's face turned red immediately, dreaming about such a thing, really...

Then he thought, how did he get in last night? It couldn't be...Brother He carried him in...

Lin Zhishui got into the bed directly, resisting the desire to jump on the bed.

Then he found that his clothes had also been changed into pajamas.

Lin Zhishui: ...

No, he has to calm down.

He patted his hot cheek, and saw that the red marks on his left hand had faded a lot, and there was still a faint smell of medicine.

After the heat on his face dissipated, he opened the door and ran downstairs without putting on his shoes.

The housekeeper who was arranging flowers and plants downstairs frowned when he saw him, with a serious expression on his face. Just as he was about to speak, Lin Zhishui interrupted him.

"Uncle Butler! Where's Brother He?" Lin Zhishui desperately wanted to see He Yan now, thinking...

He didn't know either, he just wanted to see He Yan.

"Ma'am, why don't you wear shoes again? My husband will scold us when he sees it. You just had a fever, so you better be careful." The housekeeper resignedly put down the kettle, and brought Lin Zhishui a pair of bear slippers.