Chapter 25

When he went back that night, Lin Zhishui received Shen Yao's WeChat, and the other party said mysteriously: "Little bamboo horse, you should stay away from that Zhu Yao, he is going to be cold soon!"

Lin Zhishui was half lying on He Yan's bed, and he had already acquiesced that this was his own bed.

Seeing the news, Lin Zhishui was stunned for a moment, then smiled again.

Shen Yao really regarded herself as a friend.

He also didn't want to care about how Shen Yao knew, he didn't want to get close to Zhu Yao.

Before he sent out a word of thanks, Shen Yao's message followed: "Little bamboo horse, come and play games."

Before He Yan pushed open the door, he heard the system prompt from the room, which was very loud, accompanied by the sound of Lu Shao's loudspeaker.

"Fucking sister-in-law, fuck him, fuck him!"

"Well, I'll be right over." Lin Zhishui's voice was calm.

"Ah, little bamboo horse Yanqing, save me!"

And a female voice? He Yan narrowed his eyes.

The butler who just came up to deliver the milk handed the milk to He Yan: "Sir, then you can just bring it in."

After finishing speaking, he sighed kindly: "My wife is really young and energetic."

He Yan: ...

Is he old?

Back then when He Ting was playing games, you didn't always say that. You still followed me by saying that He Ting was playing games and losing his mind.

"Young people just want to play more." After the butler said this, he went downstairs very comfortingly.

He Yan took the milk in with a dark face, Lin Zhishui was playing a ball, didn't notice him coming in, He Yan didn't make a sound, just sat quietly by the bed and watched him play.

When Lin Zhishui was playing games, his expression was very focused, and his movements were also fast. It could be seen that he was making rapid progress.

"Sister-in-law, help me!" Lu Shao's voice like killing a pig came from the phone again.

He Yan sneered.

For a moment, even Lu Shao was quiet.

Lin Zhishui didn't have time to hide the phone, a little embarrassed: "Brother He, I'll just play two games."

Although at such an age, playing games is not a bad thing, and it is okay to reduce stress appropriately, but Lin Zhishui still has the illusion of being caught by his parents.

No, she was caught by her husband.

He Yan glanced at him: "Well, I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay." Lin Zhishui nodded.

Only when the bathroom door was closed did the team members dare to turn on the microphone.

"I'm going, sister-in-law, are you playing the public release? Put on the earphones quickly, I will be scolded to death by him in a while, and I will teach you to be bad." Lu Shao couldn't tell.

"Ah, does this belong to Xiao Zhuma's family?" Shen Yao said in a gossiping tone.

Before Lin Zhishui could answer, he was interrupted by Yan Qing: "Stop chatting, the group will be wiped out immediately."

Sighing, Lin Zhishui threw himself into the exciting game again.

When He Yan came out of the shower, Lin Zhishui had already put down his phone and began to read the script quietly.