Chapter 26

Lin Zhishui's role was wrapped two months later.

Because other people's roles were not good enough, and the final banquet was not held, he said goodbye to everyone and went home.

During this period of time, many scripts and endorsements offered an olive branch to Lin Zhishui, but Jiang Yuning rejected them all. These are not up to standard. What kind of idol drama is too vulgar. Back then, Yan Qing never acted in these bloody idols drama.

Jiang Yuning left an outdoor reality show for Lin Zhishui. This is the hottest reality show in China, and it is also the originator of reality shows. Most of the stars who have been on it are very popular.

Because there is no script for this reality show, everything depends on yourself, and of course you can also rely on your teammates.

The filming of the reality show is scheduled for October, and there is still one month left. He Yan invited Lin Zhishui's home acting teacher, so that he can learn acting at home with peace of mind.

The housekeeper was mopping the floor while counting the time. The young master should have returned from abroad, so he had to quickly mention to the husband about letting the young master go out to live.

But the housekeeper didn't expect that He Ting came back early in order to surprise his brother.

@

This day, Lin Zhishui had just finished his acting class, and the old gentleman He Yan invited him was a famous veteran actor who had been out of the circle for a long time, and many people couldn't visit him even if he wanted to, and he didn't know what method He Yan used , I was able to invite someone to my home to be my tutor.

During this period of study, Lin Zhishui wished to go back to the crew of "Spring River Green" and shoot his own role again. Although the director thought he did a good job at that time, after learning from the old man, Lin Zhishui was able to I understand, my performance is far from good enough.

Saying goodbye to the old man, Lin Zhishui just nestled on the sofa and ate fruit while watching a variety show. What he watched was the outdoor reality show "Three Days and Three Nights" in the past few episodes. There are five guests in each episode. There is no script. When it is released in a certain wilderness, the program team will provide dry food and water, but it can only last for one day, and they need to find the rest by themselves.

It's like survival in the wild.

There will be cameras following the whole process, and the medical team is on standby at any time. After all, it is an outdoor show, and the participants are all stars who have never experienced hardships. If something happens to them, don't the fans have to work hard?

Lin Zhishui watched the latest issue, and five guests, three men and two women, were thrown to a dilapidated villa.

The houses were all dilapidated, and there was no room for people to live in. Fortunately, the program team kindly provided tents. The two female guests lived in one, and the three male guests lived in one.

That night, the program team released the task, and they had to recover the tent the next day, and they had to find it by themselves.

The five stars were stunned on the spot.

Just seeing the exciting place, the door of the house slammed open, Lin Zhishui thought it was He Yan who came back at first.

But Big Brother He wouldn't be so violent. When he looked up, he saw a young man with an open face looking at him in disbelief.

The next second, the boy slammed the suitcase and rushed up: "Who are you! Why are you in my house!"

He Yan had told He Ting before that he was married, but He Ting always thought that his brother was lying to him, so he didn't believe it.