~THIRTY SIX~

I'm so glad there are some of you still reading and enjoying this story.I'm trying my hardest to get it finished for you. Which will be soon as I begin to wrap the storyline's up.
Sorry it took me longer to update, I have my children home with me 24/7 so don't always get a lot of time unfortunately.

But again, thanks and enjoy the chapter ☺️❤️💚❤️💚☺️

Chapter 36

Everyone was at the christening when Hermione and Draco arrived. They greeted Luna and Blaise first with quick hugs and hand shakes. Luna was looking much better and she was wearing a light pink floral dress and her hair was slicked back into a messy bun, a nice flower piece sitting slightly off to the side of her bun which was bright yellow.

She had matching yellow flower earrings and a yellow pair of flats to match. But it wouldn't have been Luna if she wasn't bright and colourful and didn't stand out.

Blaise however was wearing a green sparkling suit with a black shirt and green tie to match, and even though no one saw them as a pair that would have ended up together, much like Hermione and Draco, they seemed to just... Match.

"Where's  baby Violet?' Hermione asked as Luna took Hermione's hands in hers.
"She's having a sleep before we start the christening but first there's something Blaise and myself wanted to ask you'

"Of course, what's up?' Hermione asked with a small smile gracing her features.

"So, Blaise and I were talking and seeing as Draco is Blaise's best friend and you are the closest I've had to a best friend in well, ever! We wanted to know if you would be Violet's god parents?'

"Of- of course, yes! We would be honoured,' Hermione pulled Luna into her arms tightly hugging her as Draco shook Blaise's hand before pulling him into his shoulder for a quick 'man' hug.

***

She finished running her finger through her wet hair, the gloves stained black as she peeled them off her hands and picked up the towel before beginning to towel dry her now box dyed black hair.

Putting the towel in the basket behind her, she turned back around and looked in the mirror at the reflection staring back at her.

She looked down at the sink, picking up the black eyeliner, popping the lid off before leaning closer to the mirror to apply a thick coat to both her upper and lower lash line, followed by mascara.

She was just finishing applying mascara to her lower lashes when he walked in and stood behind her, resting one hand on her left shoulder.

"Everything is ready, your new documents are all set and everything has a paper trail. Lavender Brown is officially dead as of yesterday, hit and run,'

"And?' Lavender raised one eyebrow, asking the tall blonde gentleman to continue.

"And, Amelia-Rose Baker, born to John and Rosemary Baker, third niece of Narcissa Malfoy...'

"But what about Draco?'

"Draco! Has never met such a person as his mother has had nothing to do with her side of the Black family since she and myself were married.' Lucius finished as Lavender nodded with a smirk.

"Rosemary and Narcissa nonetheless were never close but the hair along with the cheekbones are a dead ringer for the Black bloodline,' Lucius finished.

"Alright then, I guess I'm ready to put our plan into action then.' Lavender grinned as Lucius replicated her grin with his own smirk.

***

"Oh Ronald it's so good to hear from you and your father and I are so pleased you've met a nice girl. That Lavender was never any good for you and now you are paying the price but...I'm glad you took some time to go away and take a break.'

Mrs Weasley held the muggle phone to her ear, a small smile on her face as she spoke gently into it.

"Are you still attending your anger-"
"Well I'm just asking dear so, when will you be home?'

Mrs Weasley turned and walked over to the calendar hanging up on the fridge,picking up a pen she scribbled on it in red pen "RON HOME" before walking back over and sitting down at the kitchen table just as Ginny and Harry walked into the Burrow, Harry carrying a baby capsule with their sleeping child in it.

Molly smiled and waved before pointing to the phone and mouthing 'Ron' as Ginny walked over to the phone which was up to her mother's ear and pulled it away from Molly's ear and plopping it quickly to her own.

"Hi Ron, bye Ron.' Ginny said before handing the phone back to her mother and following Harry who had carried the capsule into the lounge room with the sleeping baby.

"Yes dear that was Ginny, yes I will. Ok! Love you too dear, bye-bye.'

Molly sighed, she missed Ron, but he would be home soon. If it hadn't been for Lavender Brown Ron would still be an auror, and wouldn't be attending anger management over the ordeal with Hermione but, alas.

That was not the case!

***

She stood outside the apartment. The door had been painted a deep green to signal to anyone that had been there before who lived there. She placed her ear up to the door and listened to see if she could hear anything from inside the apartment.

'Doesn't sound like anyone is home,' she whispered to herself before reaching for the key which was hidden on the top of the doorframe of the door and unless you knew what you were looking for, you would have no idea it was there.

Taking the key, she unlocked the door and snuck inside before stopping to take in the view of the apartment. She hadn't taken much notice of it the last time she was here, she was just more focused on hurting Hermione.

'Ok, snap... out of it, you have a job to do!, she said to herself as she pulled a dark vile out of her pocket and smirked before heading on over to the kitchen counter.

"Now, what can I put this on to make sure she ingests it?' She asked as she looked around the room before her gaze fell upon the apples sitting on the counter top in a bowl.

"Perfect!' She finished as she took the lid off the vile and tipped the contents over the apples sitting in the bowl.

The minute the liquid in the vile made contact with the apples, a quick bubbling sound could be heard with a light visual of smoke before it stopped only a few seconds later making it look like nothing had even happened.

"She won't even know what hit her!'

Well, that's another chapter down and done. I honestly hope you enjoyed because I'm hoping to finish this around 40 chapters because I have something new in the works.
As always, don't forget to like, comment and vote etc and until the next update, which I'm hoping to update at least once a week. HOPING 🙏

Until next time ❤️💚❤️💚