~TWENTY~

Oh my god guys!!!
Nearly 4K views, your all so amazing! I never in my wildest dreams thought this would have so many views and people reading! 😊
So this chapter, you should be able to see how Draco knows Hermione is pregnant! I kinda made it pretty obvious haha!
Enjoy 😊

Chapter 20

BACK IN LONDON

she looked at the picture that had been sent to her and grinned. Zooming in on the photo she saw the ring on her finger and her grin widened before she hit the print button and began writing her article ready for The Daily Prophet to publish and distribute the next day.

She looked up to see the person had sent her a message, opening it she nodded as she read the message.

Make sure you write it was a muggle who took the photo so no one finds out it was me!

She turned and picked the picture up off the printer and grinned as she began typing furiously on the keyboard.

***

They got back to the cottage as Draco walked straight into the kitchen to make them something to eat and Hermione headed into the bedroom to check her phone. She picked it up off the charger and looked at it, seeing two messages from Ginny.

She opened the first one which revealed an ultrasound photo of Ginny and Harry's baby and Hermione smiled as she looked at it for a moment.

She the opened the next message and it was a question.

Have you told Draco yet?

She hit reply and typed out her message.

Congratulations on your ultrasound! And no not yet. I'm trying to find the right time!

She hit the send button before sitting her phone back down and heading into the bathroom to have a quick shower and get rid of the sand and sunscreen.

———————

He had made them both a sandwich whilst he heard the shower running and decided to make them both a cup of tea. While waiting for the kettle to boil he remembered back to last week when he had run into Ginny as he was leaving Gringotts bank from getting some Money from his vault.

FLASHBACK

'Draco!'

He heard his name and looked up as he put the money in his pocket. He saw the red head coming toward him and nodded.

'Ginny Weasley, to what do I owe the pleasure?' He asked as Ginny gave a half smile.

'You need to be there for Hermione, especially now!' She said, her tone a little too demanding.

Draco frowned. 'And why would I not be... are you pregnant?' He asked as he noticed her belly sticking out, not much but just enough for him to notice.

Ginny blushed before nodding. 'Yes Malfoy I am!'

Draco smirked before nodding. 'How far along, you must be about 12 weeks if your starting to show!'

'I... 10 weeks! How did you guess?' Ginny questioned with a frown as Draco's smirk widened.

'After I left Hogwarts I... well wouldn't say dates but I was seeing this girl and she ended up pregnant and told me it was mine,'

Ginny's eyes widened and Draco's smirk quickly disappeared as he shook his head.

'It wasn't!'