~TWELVE~

Hey guys. So I want to thank everyone that is reading this, and I want to dedicate this to you all. I wish I knew who was reading this but there are only a few that leave comments.

Anyway, it's New Year's Eve here where I am (I'm in Australia 🇦🇺) so I thought to ring in the new year I would add an update to end 2018.

So enjoy! 😉

Chapter 12

When Draco apparated back to his apartment about an hour later, he saw Pansy was sitting on the couch. Glancing quickly around he saw Hermione wasn't there but looking up the hallway he saw his bedroom door shut.

Pansy turned around after she heard the 'whoosh' of him apparate in and smiled as she jumped up from the couch and skipped, following Draco into the open plan kitchen and waited until he sat the bags on the bench before she started rummaging through the bags to see what Draco had bought.

After a moment her eyes widened and she grinned. 'Oh yum! Chocolate frogs!'

'Where's Hermione?' Draco asked as Pansy looked at him and pouted.

'Lah lah Granger is in her room having a sook...'

'What did you say?' Draco growled instantly as Pansy looked at him and pulled a sad face before dropping the chocolate frogs on the counter and moving into him, wrapping her arms around his neck and trying to pull him closer to her.

Draco grabbed both of her arms with his hands and pulled them from around his neck and was about to speak but he was caught off guard as Pansy crashed her lips onto his.

His eyes widened in shock and he quickly pulled back from her, pushing her away at the same time as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

Turning his head his eyes stopped on the figure standing in the hallway, his mouth half open he saw the tears streaming down her face.

'Her-'

'JERK!' She screamed, cutting Draco off before he could even get her name out as she turned on her heels and ran down the hallway.

Draco looked at Pansy, anger seeking through his facial features before he took off around the counter and through the lounge to the hallway after Hermione.

Pansy smirked as she stood there and watched the scene unfold. She knew it would be easy to make Hermione doubt Draco... but she didn't know it would be this easy!

———————

He reached the bedroom door and tried the handle but of course Hermione had locked it. He pulled out of wand from his pocket and pointed it at the door.

'Alohomora!' He tried the incantation but it didn't work. Hermione must have charmed it with a spell so only she could unlock the door.

He groaned, putting his wand away and began banging on the door.

'Hermione... Hermione open up!'

'Go away!' He heard her muffled cries from the other side of the door.

He kept pounding on the door as he could hear her crying.

'Hermione please...' he pleaded as he stopped pounding but rested his closed fists against the door, along with his right ear. 'Please open up... please! She kissed me I... I promise I didn't kiss her back!'

He heard movement and stepped back slightly, listening as she whispered whatever incantation she had put on the door.

He looked up as she opened the door just a fraction, enough to reveal her red puffy eyes from crying and her slightly snotty red nose.